• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ding dong, Lerroux is banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
04.png
*token celebration thread for lerroux's banning*

as part of the celebration, i'm unlocking all of the threads that he locked. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
So it's true that smods can ban admins XD I thought they had fixed it after Chairman Kaga banned Andy ages ago.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Kaga banned Andy? ;u;

Also this is beautiful.

Maybe things can get back to normal if he stays gone. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Geesh. I miss moddings. I miss Lerroux getting banned... I need to stop going to sleep or something.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Goddamn it I love this. Thank you so much for more or less SAVING the community, Nick.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Omg yes, this is the best thread possible <333 He can't undo it right...? :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
The only person who would bring him back would be Steve. Let's hope he doesn't, like Andy said. :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Come to think of it, Steve's been awfully quiet on this whole matter. Unless he's talking in HQ where we can't see.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
He never posts in HQ. :/
Probably talking about it in PAD, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Aww. I found our rebellious nature against Lerroux cute. Regardless though I think PC is much better without him.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Well, this is too much. Patchisou Yutohru, I don't know how you dare ban an administrator, but your days as a Higher Staff have ended. You have one hour to send me a PM and try to explain this before you are removed from staff.

Also, all of you who have been laughing about this, expect to get a warning for this. And the people who had already been warned before, expect a demotion soon as well.

You people are complete savages. I don't know how Steve didn't fire most of you years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back