• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TheGame OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Hey Kiyoshi,

challenge-accepted-1.png

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
*Chuckles*
And a pleasure it is.

NightOfRemorse:
A hiss of static comes from the speaker on Ceto's watch. The Voice soon takes its place.

"Tut tut tut. You'll never accomplish anything if you keep messing around like that. Now, I support fun every now and then, but now is not the time for that. You must become cold, deadly, confident. You need a killer instinct. like MICHAEL's. Don't you remember how you got that necklace? Of course not. You don't remember anything, Do you? hehehehe. Anyway, If you don't get going, I'll be forced to give you some 'inspiration' to keep going."

Kiyoshi The Polar Bear:

Penelope's watch beeped twice, before the static hiss came in again, followed by the Voice.

"Keh. You sicken me. You're such a timid little thing, aren't you? You need to grow up and get a spine. Here, I'll give you a challenge. If you manage to catch, skin, and cook one of the creatures in this forest, I'll give you a reward. You probably can't do it."

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Consider them to be new starters. They don't have much power behind them yet, and they are likely to question orders. read your pokemon's personality for more detailed information.

All of your starters are level 5.

[EDIT]:

The watch is a one-way communicator between you and the Voice. it can also tell time, but it is unknown for which region. There are some more advanced functions as well, but those will come into the RP later.

Roserade:

The watch on Cal's wrist released a hiss of static, before the Voice came through, slightly tinny.

"Ah... I see you have met one of my... projects I'm surprised you managed to tamed it... I suggest that you dispose of it before it snaps. Anyway, that's not what I'm here to talk about. I have a bit of a challenge for you. The Aipom and Ambipom that live up in the canopy have begun to breed at an alarming rate. I need you to do a little.... Population Control. Just climb up there and take care of a few Alpha males. After that the problem should take care of itself. I assure you, you'll receive a reward upon completion of this task. If you do accept it, I must warn you that the 'Poms are more... feral here. You might want to bring some protection."

Kiyoshi the polar bear:

Penelope's watch beeped twice, signalling the arrival of The Voice.

"Well well well. You're quite the little murderer aren't you? I really didn't think you had it in you. Although, I suppose you did do it in self defense.... Still, a kill is a kill, and that's all that really matters in the end. How does it feel now that you know you killed the mother of that little Snover there? How is he going to live once he realizes you aren't his mother? kehehehe. Alright, your reward is at the mouth of the cave."

At the entrance to the cave there is a small golden box. there are no footprints anywhere near it, and there is no evidence that indicates how it got there. Within the box are several items, each with a note attached to it.

Oran berries(3)- To provide some extra nourishment.
Pokeball(1)- For your newfound child.
Bottle of steak sauce(1)- I hear it really brings out the flavor of grass types.

"Until next time."

Last edited:

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
>: Flo sure hopes she doesn't have to murder anything!

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
HUEHUEHUE NICE TO MEET YOU ALL.

... I think I'll probably get accepted so I'm making an early self-introduction. : I

Going to sleep now, it's like 4 AM in the morning. I hope we craft a wonderful RP together; let's keep the casualties to a minimum, shall we?

That is all for now.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Welcome Cirrus!

Hehehe, I'm going to have so much fun with Penelope....

I'm debating throwing a curveball her way, But I think I want some character interaction first...

Kiyoshi:

The face on Penelope's watch changed into a text-based message and beeped loudly.

"A Nearby player has been detected!"

The face of the watch then turned into a compass, and the end pointed off into the forest, directly towards Calixte.

Roserade:

The familiar hiss of static came from the watch, and The Voice began to speak.

"Nicely done contestant. I never doubted your ability. Ah....That is a touchy subject. The Game has been going on for years, you are just the most recent batch of players. I don't believe that mask came from a previous contestant however... Anyway, your reward will be waiting for you at your 'base' so to speak. Also,there is another contestant fairly close to your base. Just thought I'd let you know.

Balancing precariously on a branch is a golden box. Within are several items, each with a note.

Pen(1) - To write with obviously. It's not as if you can do ANYTHING ELSE with a pen.
Bag of Jollyranchers(15) - Just in case you were running low
Can of bugspray, Flammable(1) - You might need this.... I hear the mosquitoes here are HUGE
Zippo Lighter(1) - I used to collect these...

Renege:

The Watch in Flo's pocket beeped several times before the Voice came through.

"Well, someone is off to a god start aren't they? You've already found yourself up in an elevated area! verry niice. This watch is your lifeline by the way. It's the only way I can contact you. Now. I believe there is a contestant nearby, I want you to watch your back, as he may be unpredictable. I also offer you a challenge. Gain his trust, find his base, and take his resources. If you do, you shall be rewarded. Good luck."

Cirrus, I'll have your startup post in a bit. check the second page of the main thread.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hi, this is Renege I'll be RPing from this account now. I abandoned Renege.

I'm slightly confused. Is this contestant near me Roserade or Kiyoshi or neither???

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Ufff.. Everyone has watches. I don't. How will the voice communicate with me? Will the pot start talking o.0?

And I think I'm in the same place as Strikit and Kiyoshi. Muahahahahaha!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
OH BLOODY.

Trapped with a Femme Fatal and a supercomputer thirteen-year-old.

Penelope will accidentally kill you all.

I'm going to let Strikit post before I post again, because she has to get out of that nasty sniper situation first.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Ufff.. Everyone has watches. I don't. How will the voice communicate with me? Will the pot start talking o.0?

And I think I'm in the same place as Strikit and Kiyoshi. Muahahahahaha!

You have the watch Nimble, I just forgot to paste it into your intro :p

EVERYONE HAS THE WATCH

YOU ARE ALL MINE NOW.
NONE MAY LEAVE
NONE MAY ESCAPE
ALL MUST PLAY
ALL MUST HAVE FUN
ALL ARE TAINTTED

Back