• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition [OOC+SU][Rated: T]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I think you just do quests and kill monsters, really. It's up to you when you level up or not, as long as you don't go completely over board with it :P

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sir Bastian- really? :/ that's… pretty cool :3 i mean the you-choose-when-you-level-up rule :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's finals week this week, so I won't have as much time to work on my posts until after Thursday. Just so you all know!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, think of poor Swift! It's much easier to just trust in the players to regulate it. Nobody'll go like "lol i r lvl 100 nao roflcopter" anyways, since that'd ruin the fun :P

Khawill

<3
Years
I actually use real life MMOs to base my leveling off of, (specificly WoW). Pretty much I took a level 50 character and level up using based on the amount of time I say. (The two week period, I barely got any levels from 50 so I barely gave myself levels, though I wasn't exactly trying much...)

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Finals are starting up for me, so I'll probably be away till at least the 20th. I'm in a pretty good position to take a break right now, so it isn't a biggie, but I may be able to sneak. Maybe.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I was/am in the FINALS club as well. However, I may have time today (if I don't study). If not, I should be able to post tomorrow at some point. No promises.

I apologize for the disappearance. I shall attempt to redeem thineself as soon as I am able.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hope things settle down for you soon Raikiri. Elise and Reinhart have crazy shenanigans to get into. :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey everyone!

Just want to let you know that I'm not dead, I'm jsut waiting for Khawill and company to get into my shop before starting to post all kinds of stuff :P

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hey everyone!

Just want to let you know that I'm not dead, I'm jsut waiting for Khawill and company to get into my shop before starting to post all kinds of stuff :P

Hey everyone!

Wait...you mean you're still alive?! Curse those untrustworthy information brokers and their faulty info... ;)

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

Haha! Im not dead either, it just seems that Rapp got Dante lost in the cave and hasnt gotten around to finding his way yet.. Cmon ozzy!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, I'm DONE with finals finally. I don't have an excuse to not post tonight, so I should have a post up sometime later..once I find out what's everyone (and my character) up to. lol

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Update! Hurrah! (I managed it on time, and even updated the first posts a bit >< success).

Back