• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gameboy Library Prank

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
So this is me in the video, I wanted to share it here because I figured some pokemon fans might enjoy it.

I'm also posting it here because I genuinely want feedback, as a fan of pokemon - was it funny?

We're thinking about doing maybe 1 or 2 more of these gameboy in the library videos, but with different games. What are some games you'd like to see us play? Or do you have ideas for other pranks, maybe related to pokemon or otherwise?

For anyone wondering, I "revealed" what was going on after and explained everything to everyone and let them know they were on camera. Yes even the girl who got up and left towards the end, it was all in good fun and everyone had smiles :).

And lastly, if you enjoyed the video - I would seriously appreciate a share, like, and subscribe :).

Last edited:

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Nice!
That was epic Nd entertaining.
So funnny, maybye you could do kirby.

Back