• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use some kind of hat or something?

Do you use some kind of hat or something?

• A binnie

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A hoodie

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I use underware when is cold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cap

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
I use a beanie (I have one with the Silver Fern on, its actually considered patriotic to wear something with a Silver Fern on, cos its the national symbol of New Zealand), a cap (a red one) and a hoodie (on my Skaters sweatshirt)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't wear hats full stop. I've just never been fussed with them, and my head doesn't get cold that easily, so I've never needed to wear one to be honest...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I wear hoodies in the winter, they keep your face warm XD. I usually wear a cap if I've just woken up and my hair looks scruffy but I can't be bothered to fix it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I wear beanies during the winter and when my hair is long. It helps my hair from poofing up and getting frizzy, which it does when I let my hair get long and do nothing to it. XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I wear hooded sweatshirts all the time,but I wear hats more.

Years
I have a hat. It's not really a cap, it's just a hat. I wear it when I listen to music. It's an old habit, and you know how hard old habits are to break. o.o;;;
and it's handy when I'm on the bus in the morning. It blocks the sunlight. XD

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
Normally I don't wear them, but I do have my favourite black/pink Cheshire Cat baseball hat and my FBI beanie... lol.

Back