• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon series were/are released on DVD?

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2007
Hi y'all,

I'm here around here. I wanted to know which, Pokemon series have officially been released on DVD? I was wondering if the very two series were ever released?

It'd be more convenient just to buy them on DVD rather than waiting for eternity for them to download off sources on the net.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2021
Episodes 1-26 (Start - Battle w/ Sabrina) of the Indigo League have been released as a DVD boxset. It's unknown if any of the other seasons will be released similarly. Many DVDs are available with 2-3 episodes on them, but they are quite expensive (in my opinion).

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2007
Hi,

Thanks for that bit of information Bomberman. I just checked did a search on Amazon and found them - great stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are these the Pokemon series in chronological order:

Indigo League
Orange League
Johto League
Advance Battle
Battle on Frontier

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Hi,

Thanks for that bit of information Bomberman. I just checked did a search on Amazon and found them - great stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are these the Pokemon series in chronological order:

Indigo League
Orange League
Johto League
Advance Battle
Battle on Frontier

Indigo League
Orange Islands
Johto (Journeys, then Champions, then Master Quest)
Advanced
Advanced Challenge
Advanced Battle
Battle Frontier

That is the correct order.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2007
Which competition leagues did Ash win and lose? All I can remember is he lost the Indigo League to Ritchie.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Which competition leagues did Ash win and lose? All I can remember is he lost the Indigo League to Ritchie.

The only ones he "won" were Orange Islands & Battle Frontier. Both of which were followed by him getting creamed by Gary.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2007
Oh OK. Thanks for that. Queen Boo said above Battle Frontier hasn't been released yet? Is the series already finish?

So did Gary participate in those 2 competitions? Did he lose yet still beat Ash right after?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Oh OK. Thanks for that. Queen Boo said above Battle Frontier hasn't been released yet? Is the series already finish?

So did Gary participate in those 2 competitions? Did he lose yet still beat Ash right after?

The dub of Battle Frontier just finished last week.

No, the only ones that Gary's actually in are Kanto & Johto, only fighting Ash in the latter of the two.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2007
What do you mean the dub of Battle Frontier finish? :\ Here in the UK the series has just gotten underway. Is this final adventure Ash will take?

Can someone also tell me which from those series listed above have been released as a complete set on DVD? I don't mean all the episodes in one DVD set but all the episodes having been released for it.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
What do you mean the dub of Battle Frontier finish? :\ Here in the UK the series has just gotten underway. Is this final adventure Ash will take?

In the US Battle Frontier finished last week, I've watched all of them on YouTube. There's going to be another region after Battle Frontier but it won't be out for months

Back