• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
And emblem has been given. I'm sure they'll appreciate someone catching that for them, and will enjoy their new emblem.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Years
Are you allowed to ask if you have any emblems?
I don't think i've got a veteran though
thankies

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Years
no, i mean do i have any emblems that aren't in my emblems section?
well--are there any that you need to give me?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Hehe, I didn't know a thread like this existed. I just spent ten minutes scrolling through all the emblems...

*cough*I'dbeaviablecandidateforthegenderbenderemblem*cough*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
no, i mean do i have any emblems that aren't in my emblems section?
well--are there any that you need to give me?

Other than the one I just gave, I can't really think of anything else that you deserve at this moment. Maybe expand your horizons and visit a range of different sections and maybe you'll fill the requirements for other emblems. :)

Years
I think i might deserve I ASKED TO BE A MOD because i basically have, and/or PC IS MY LIFE.

I dunno..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I failed to use a tag:

That's just one time though - for formatting issues, repeated cases of it means you're more likely to get the emblem because you simply could have typed that yourself with the intention of getting the emblem (not saying you did - but still, it's better to be safe than sorry, no?) I'll keep an eye on your posts, though, to see if formatting fails again in the future.

I think i might deserve I ASKED TO BE A MOD because i basically have, and/or PC IS MY LIFE.

I dunno..

PC IS MY LIFE is something the members can't determine if they deserve or not, sorry, but, I ASKED TO BE A MOD, however, if you really want it, I'll give you that I guess.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Hehe, I didn't know a thread like this existed. I just spent ten minutes scrolling through all the emblems...

*cough*I'dbeaviablecandidateforthegenderbenderemblem*cough*

So, are we allowed to ask for emblems we think we are eligible for?
If so, I think I could claim a 'Gender Bender' emblem.

I faintly remember everyone having the realization I was a guy on the forums (I think in the Trade Corner DCC when I had a Pike Queen Lucy avatar). And most people still get confused... hehe....

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
So, are we allowed to ask for emblems we think we are eligible for?
If so, I think I could claim a 'Gender Bender' emblem.

I faintly remember everyone having the realization I was a guy on the forums (I think in the Trade Corner DCC when I had a Pike Queen Lucy avatar). And most people still get confused... hehe....

May I remind you (not just you but recently) of:

The purpose of this list is to give you a clear idea on how to earn emblems within the community and not hide anything. All emblems are manually given out by staff members. Please note, while we are displaying this list and how to earn them, these are not requestable emblems. If you fall in the criteria, it's strongly advised you don't request it.

While the first three listed on the first place are requestable, most others aren't, though you can hint about wanting something from those things listed, but outright asking isn't preferred.

Whereas, things like SHUT UP, Post it, etc, it's not as bad if you ask for those because you can see evidence for them easily, while the others are mostly up to our interpretation. Just wait a while, maybe switch around your gender a bit and eventually one of us may get confused and award you it. Plus, asking for it means is no fun, either.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

May I remind you (not just you but recently) of:

While the first three listed on the first place are requestable, most others aren't, though you can hint about wanting something from those things listed, but outright asking isn't preferred.

Whereas, things like SHUT UP, Post it, etc, it's not as bad if you ask for those because you can see evidence for them easily, while the others are mostly up to our interpretation. Just wait a while, maybe switch around your gender a bit and eventually one of us may get confused and award you it. Plus, asking for it means is no fun, either.

Oh, I see. My mistake.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
Years
Could maybe this user be eligable for the XD! and PC IS MY LIFE emblems, because she constantly uses xD in her posts, and is nearly always online on PC?

Years
I don't wana be following the crowd for requesting non requestable emblems for someone else but this person deserves the I GOT AN EMBLEM! emblem, every single blog entry is written in great detail and has had effort put into it.
Not to mention they could do with a Level Up! emblem too xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Could maybe this user be eligable for the XD! and PC IS MY LIFE emblems, because she constantly uses xD in her posts, and is nearly always online on PC?

tbh, I see smilies used more often in her posts than just "XD", sooo, smiley emblem it is, for now!

And PC IS MY LIFE is generally something you can't request for someone else, either, sorry.

I don't wana be following the crowd for requesting non requestable emblems for someone else but this person deserves the I GOT AN EMBLEM! emblem, every single blog entry is written in great detail and has had effort put into it.
Not to mention they could do with a Level Up! emblem too xD

Agreed, doooneee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back