• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

I thought the point of April Fools was to make the other party the fool, not yourself. :\

まぁ... いいんじゃない?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT PIXY SASUKE'S MUCH MORE LIKABLE THAN PEOPLE GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR.

BRB LEAVING PC FOREVER HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL ;;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Talking about Sasookey? Dude sucks, Kishimoto can't write, tbh Sasookey is most likeable when he just wants to kill everything for no apparent reason.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not too sure how I feel about Sasuke. He's.... okay at best. I don't hate him because he's finally getting character development that I like but... eh.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Indeed, any series about a bunch of little kids trying to kill a psychopathic dude with a giant sword and a trap is going to be good. After that it was the exam thing, some of that was ok. Then Snake dude showed up and Sasuke went all emo. Since then I think there has been one really good arc (Pain) and a whole lot of mediocrity.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Back in my day, Naruto was about the underdog amongst underdog, just trying to prove that all you need is hard work to become the very best. Genes, destiny, natural talent. All of it can be bested by hard work.

Then he became the chosen one.

;______;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Indeed. And he only sucked when he was a kid because of a magical seal. I guess that's the good thing about that Rock Lee spin off show that starts soon.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

But being the chosen one can be done well, Naruto just kind of announced it out of nowhere. Also, why does a comedy show do ninjas better than a show about ninjas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back