• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Well, do you know where he was last seen at? Maybe that could provide something...
Last I knew, he had gone to bed after a busy day, so I assume a kidnapping..
I'll have a talk with those hypno streetears who are always about at my village.

Everyone, I just received another message. Its from him. it says 'Burning up'. Oh dear.
Rua is looking for him and Aur is meditating, and still no sign of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

lucariokul

Years
Burning up... Maybe he's at some fire-esque place... Mt. Chimney?
But I was there yesterday... Ok, let's split up. Ill search Mt. Stark, Mt.Smoky and Hyrule. FourCartridge, search Scorched Slab and Mt. Chimney. ArceusIsPower, search Mt. Ember and the Kanto Victory Road. Our club leader does not seem to care, so we'll leave him be (Until I can learn to cast the Curse of the Bogies) for now.

Last edited:

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Did I miss anything important?
I can't be sure. But from the last few post you guys mentioned somebody getting kidnapped, Fire-esquey-mount chimney, and people searching for people. Anything else?

lucariokul

Years
Did I miss anything important?
I can't be sure. But from the last few post you guys mentioned somebody getting kidnapped, Fire-esquey-mount chimney, and people searching for people. Anything else?
It's really people and pokemon searching for a pokemon, but other than that, spot on. If you need us or find Dreaming Riolu, send a Pokémon with a message.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
We should write story about this in the newspaper! Then we can watch our rating fly up to 100 stars!

lucariokul

Years
We should write story about this in the newspaper! Then we can watch our rating fly up to 100 stars!
All you're thinking about is that!?!?!??!? You humans are impossible to understand.
Rua: I agree.
Aur: I searched every last cave and crevice in Unova and Kalos. Not a trace. And yet you humans are concerned about popularity?

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
New Topic: Who would be a Riolu/Lucario's rival?

Well I think Machop would be Riolus and Machamp would be Lucarios.

Also just a little notice. It's just that there hasn't been much action on my comic, The Riolu. So just doing a little shoutout that new issues are up.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Who would be a Riolu/Lucario's rival?
Zorua and Zoroark, most likely. Riolu and Lucario are foxes, and those are wolves; this makes them instant enemies. Plus, they also the same size, body structure, stats, and a lot of other things in common, which would be able to cause great rivalry. :]

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Zorua and Zoroark, most likely. Riolu and Lucario are foxes, and those are wolves; this makes them instant enemies. Plus, they also the same size, body structure, stats, and a lot of other things in common, which would be able to cause great rivalry. :]

A long question I've had now answered. I wasn't sure if Riolu was a fox or not. Mostly because it walks on two legs.

lucariokul

Years
You are all still ignoring the possible death and certain kidnapping of our friend!?
Ugh. I give up. You are.. im not going to say it.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
please mention what you were going to say because yes

It would most definitely be Zoroark and Zorua because aside from them being real life enemies
because of what kind of enemies they are, basically because of aura sight Lucario/Riolu can see
Zoroark/Zorua even when they disguise themselves as other beings.

p.s. Lost friend which might be kidnapped or killed, please notify others of found

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Also just a little notice. It's just that there hasn't been much action on my comic, The Riolu. So just doing a little shoutout that new issues are up.

My internet at school doesn't allow me to view all the chapters, like only a select few but from what I saw of it was great.

Sorry I have been gone so long, I have checked even our human world looking for our friend but I just can't find him..... Is there maybe.... No.... What if he got sucked into a portal into the past?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back