• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GUMMY BEARS EATIN' YOUR HAT!!! :O

How crazy are you? BURP!!!

• DAT PUG ATE MY LEMON!!! :D

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Pew! Pew! Pew Pew! Ima Jedi!! :P

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Kinda, I sometimes have a random outburst.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Not really. Sometimes I say something weird, but I'm not crazy.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No way! I am a sophisticated person who eats tofu!

• I am a puritan/monk/normal person, I don't DO crazy. -___-

• Total voters

Nakala Pri

Are you a random, weird, fun, crazy person? Do you scream out weird stuff like 'PIG ON A RUG'? I know I do! But what do YOU do??

The Banjo Manjo Barn hates Tortilla's. :O

Years
I have a friend that describes me as "dark and mysterious" but I am constantly saying rather strange things. Well, I was a lot more random in my early teens than I am now but I'm prone to saying bizarre or confusing things.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
No.
I don't just blurt out random stuff. I honestly find that to be annoying.

Same. I associate that kind of behavior with those teenage years that everybody eventually grows to regret. Sometimes I might ask a question that seems pretty strange, but it's usually something I'm legitimately curious about that can be answered with Google (like "How are chicken eggs fertilized?").

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't say random stuffs at random moments... kinda.

Because sometimes I would be thinking about something that is completely out of context with what my friends are talking about and then I talk to them about it.

For example, they would be discussing about a place to eat and I'll be there just thinking about let's say.. dogs. And then after a few minutes, I would barge in their conversation and ask them something like 'Does dogs have belly buttons?'

I do that rather often. Nobody finds it annoying, they find it random and funny :C

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i've always warned and said MANY times that the eyebrows of mister Merciless are beans!! but no one ever listened no one knows how much it's dangerous!!! no one CARES!!!!.. but when the spaceship comes and kidnap em all..i'll be standing there waving Bye bye u.u

Sirfetch’d

No haha. I am a reserved person and I don't like to draw attention to myself by being random and loud.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
I may say something that others find random, but I see a connection which leads to me saying it. Does that make sense?

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
When I see a nice car, I'd scream the car's name like "OMG FERRARI!!! OIRHO#($($(JEEWE" and then almost get myself killed... :DDD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Same. I associate that kind of behavior with those teenage years that everybody eventually grows to regret. Sometimes I might ask a question that seems pretty strange, but it's usually something I'm legitimately curious about that can be answered with Google (like "How are chicken eggs fertilized?").
This, although when I have strange questions, I tend to google them silently so that I don't have to be embarrassed by the weird looks I'd get. :P

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I can accidentally blurt out strange words without thinking, but usually no, I'm not random at all. I do ask really strange questions though like the others above have mentioned, but at least I can find them out over the Internet. But yeah, the strangest I get is asking all sorts of weird questions regarding almost anything. XD

thefallendetective

-johnlocked-
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
Kinda, I sometimes have a random outburst.

I'm generally a quiet person because something happened 4 years ago which made me lose trust in
all of humanity. (it's a little exaggerated) But when I'm with this group of friends that I have known
for six years, It's safe to say I'm the craziest person around because I try y best to hype up the group
and let them enjoy the time we spend together when we do meet since we're all so busy with our
studies. ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ Oh but recently I've been having these random sparks of enthusiasm and
craziness when I'm talking about sherlock or anime!

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
I completely agree with you... It is childish.

It also reminds me of this.

link
I don't know anyone who calls themself "random" under the age of 13. :\

Hahaha, thank you for the video! I almost died laughing! :D
As for me, I don't really like to be random because there's no purpose to randomness (at least most of the time) for me when I'm random. I used to be a kid who always said something random while hanging out which are things that have nothing to do with the situation. I don't know why I was so random either. I had some hyperactive mind back then. Right now, I think it passed on to my older brother from the past me. I still have it lingering around me and it likes to pop out whenever I want to get along with people whom I like. It helps me when it has a purpose and when I'm not too desperate to get what I want. :)

Nakala Pri

Sad to see not so many random people here. :c But anyways, you can keep eating your tofu and be sophisticated while we maniacs ride cheetah's to MacDonalds and chuck chips at passer's by. c:< THAT beats your tofu!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Online, I try to put on my best sophisticated and mature look so that people won't underestimate me because of my age. Offline, however, I can be really immature and crazy. I don't blurt out random things, though.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Spoiler:

Sometimes I'll just blurt out what I'm thinking just because it feels good to speak out stuff that's going through my head sometimes, but I'm not really a random person. I do have plenty of friends who could probably be considered random though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I am usually not random or silly unless I'm on a forum or something that allows me to do stuff. I don't really want people to think I'm weird.

Back