• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shun Games] Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
If English is your first language, then you should be able to write fluently in it, with correct grammar. You didn't learn to speak with bad grammar.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
...You don't /learn/ English in lessons or textbooks if it is your first language.

Anyway, the game looks average, I wouldn't go out of my way to play it though.

Years
...You don't /learn/ English in lessons or textbooks if it is your first language.

Anyway, the game looks average, I wouldn't go out of my way to play it though.

So what was the 7 years of spelling in grade school, 4 years in high school, and two years in college for English for? It is to teach people their own language because for some reason we can all speak it but we can not write it to save our lives. This is based on my observation of American school systems. I sure hope that other English speaking countries do a much better job.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
You're is a condensed version of you are: 'You're an Englishman'. The apostrophe in it is called a contracted apostrophe. 'Your' refers to somebody else's thing. 'It's your book'.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
Im back but this project is being passed ont Shun to create it becuse i don't have enough time. So tis thread is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back