• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Thanks to you too, Xanatos. Let me know if you ever get a trade thread, as I'll be sure to add you to the white list and link it! =]

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
I can certainly give you the OT once I'm off Wi-Fi, I don't think I have the IV's, but I believe they're almost flawless or flawless.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Hey again, TB Pro. Sorry, but I'm interested in much from your thread as I mostly only care for pokes with great IV's. However, I'll trade you Koffing along with any 1 item for your IV'd Slowpoke, if you agree.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey again, TB Pro. Sorry, but I'm interested in much from your thread as I mostly only care for pokes with great IV's. However, I'll trade you Koffing along with any 1 item for your IV'd Slowpoke, if you agree.
Yeah, that sounds fine. How about the Power Anklet?

bian

Years
Can I have this:
PALKIA Lv. 100
Timid
[OT: Arren] << psycho86wardbg
31/31/31/31/31/31
Spacial Rend / Ice Beam / Earth Power / Aura Sphere

for this:
Gengar lvl 51 male
Nature: Timid
Stat: 135/70/67/173/95/161
EV's: 252 Sp. Attack 252 Speed 4 Sp.Defense
Moves: shadow ball/thunderbolt/dark pulse/focus blast
IV's: 26/14/2/31/27/31
HP Ice 70
and some event Pokemon?

thanks!

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Sorry Bian, I have too many Gengars to count =/. However, this brings me to a little announcement!

I HAVE NOW STARTED UP A GIVEAWAY!
PLEASE READ MY ORIGINAL/FIRST POST FOR MORE DETAILS! I'M HOPING THAT THIS WILL PROVIDE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A LOT OF MY FELLOW POKECOMMUNITY MEMBERS AS WELL AS MYSELF TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN! (:

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
I am interested in your giveaway.

I can battle in OU, OU/BL/UU Mix Team.

Thanks for the reply Dman! I'm mostly interested in UU or NU battles atm, although a Mixed battle sounds like it could be fun as well. If you don't have a UU or NU team, then I'll throw together a mixed team sometime soon so we can battle! I'm getting ready to elaborate on the rules of my giveaway, so we will have to battle in just a bit. Also, my friend is borrowing my AR until tomorrow, so you would receive your Pokemon then.

Years
Well I have an UU team, never tried it out though, I woudn't mind trying it out VS you.

To think of it, I have tried it out on Shoddy, but it relied on an OU to get started.

I can't battle atm though, just checking up on forums before going to bed.

I am GMT +1 and I can usually battle during 9-12 AM and 1-5 PM

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
I beat you once with my original team i was testing by an unfortunate freeze, im pretty sure you wouldve won if that didnt happen. lets have a rematch sometime :)

OU, im in the process of making a UU/NU team

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
I happen to be interested in the give away.
I have a single Uber/OU/UU mixed team,a single OU/UU mixed team, and a double OU/UU mixed team.
I can battle tonight and tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
Wondering what you would want for that mild shiny eevee?
I can get any pokemon from collosseum/XD if you're interested.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
@Dman: Sweet, we will have a UU/NU battle sometime then!
@Larry: Yeah I remember that, I was pretty disapointed, I've been having a bad run in with getting haxed over lately. A rematch sounds great, I'll await you to finish your UU/NU team.
@Torkoal: Hmm, you have a lot of combinations involving UU, do you will be able to build a pure UU/NU team anytime soon?
@Zeriath: My wants are available in my original post (:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
Would you consider a gyarados with the ivs 5/30/3/28/28/26 good ivs?

Edit: Or a castform with the ivs 29/25/25/29/29/29?

Last edited:

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Sorry, I have TRUTH, a fairly well known Gyrados. Zeriath, do you have a UU or NU team? If so, you could always just enter my giveaway. I'm quite interested in those tiers atm.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
TRADE POSSIBLY

Hey im interested in
SHINX Lv. 3 UT
Gentle
dpffsb403.png

is it male?

Back