• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Any time-related issues you have will be solved if you wait 24 hours I believe.

LavanZev

Bringer of Orange Soda!
Years
Well I wish people could post this problem more often, because this is why I'm having problems with my white forest and black city. But I guess not much people where as ignorant as I was this week.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
She gives you one after going to the Relic Castle after you beat the E4.You can also get one in a house during the winter in South Icirrus city.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
Years
Would my pokemon be weaker if I EV trained them first then just leveled them up with rare candies? (My friend has an AR for me to borrow, even though I hate using it) Or would it be counted as hacking? I'm interested in using them for competitive battling, and it's just taking too long to lvl them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Would my pokemon be weaker if I EV trained them first then just leveled them up with rare candies? (My friend has an AR for me to borrow, even though I hate using it) Or would it be counted as hacking? I'm interested in using them for competitive battling, and it's just taking too long to lvl them.

They'll be the same strength as if you had leveled them and then EV trained them. I don't think that hacking to get infinite Rare Candies would be considered hacking tbh.

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
Years
Ok I got a egg move breeding question. If someone trades me a ex(Volt Tackle Pichu) could i breed it to get another volt tackle pichu or would i have to use the original method to get the vt pichu.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
I think you would get a Volt Tackle Pichu, I'll have to try it out for myself. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
Can i trade with someone that have a 4rth generation game with my Pokemon White threw Wifi?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Can i trade with someone that have a 4rth generation game with my Pokemon White threw Wifi?

Nope. 4th Generation games cannot trade with 5th Generation games at all. To get your 4th Generation Pokemon onto your 5th Generation games, you have to use PokeTransfer.

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2011
ya and need 2 ds's so unless u got 2 or a friend to let u use thier ds itll be a pain for u ;p

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
Hi I think I might have a problem.

My date on my ds is set to july 1st and has never been tampered with yet it's saying in the game (pokmon white) that it is now autumn which I know for a fact it is summer.

Is it only me or is it just a part of the game intentionaly?

Also another question. How do I obtain dream world abilities? I'm sorta new to my pokemon white version so if you could direct me to an in game explaination that would be great too.

Years
Oh haha I wish I had know'n that. Now can someone give or direct as to how to get a dream world ability?
They come from Pokemon obtained in the Pokemon Dream World.

Females with Dream World abilities have a 40% chance to pass down their DW ability as long as they are not breeding with Ditto.
Another question. Is it possible to get a shiny pokemon in dream world?

The game checks if the Pokemon is shiny and then changes it if it is, so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back