• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary / event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 27, 2014
Is it possible for me to get a Meloetta? ^^; Sorry I'm new to this place ^^; Ive got a Xerneas I don't need and possibly a Lugia from HG ^^;
My FC is 4184-3279-0828

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
for your meloetta (ENG) any of the two.
i can offer my ho-oh.
MSG me so i know whether or not you accept plz. i don't really check back on these. XD
np. ready to trade when you are.
Is it possible for me to get a Meloetta? ^^; Sorry I'm new to this place ^^; Ive got a Xerneas I don't need and possibly a Lugia from HG ^^;
My FC is 4184-3279-0828
np. just send me a junk pokemon. adding fc now

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 27, 2014
Could I also get Ho-Oh, Rayquaza ((Japanese non shiny)) shiny Charmander, Genesect, Manaphy, Charizardinite X and the Blazikinite? ^^ 
Also do you mind if I advertise you on my art account? ^^ I think a lot of people I know would be interested in your shop! 

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Could I also get Ho-Oh, Rayquaza ((Japanese non shiny)) shiny Charmander, Genesect, Manaphy, Charizardinite X and the Blazikinite? ^^
Also do you mind if I advertise you on my art account? ^^ I think a lot of people I know would be interested in your shop!
sure np. I'm ready if you want to trade now. If not Vm me when you want to trade :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 1, 2015
Hello there! You'll have to excuse me, i've only just joined this site. I found you through the advertisement on Valkyrie01325's account. x3
Is it possible I could get Xerneas, Darkrai (non-shiny) and Mew from you? I would appreciate it an AWFUL lot. <3

My FC -- 1134 - 8648 - 9654
I'll add your code now. Thanks!

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 9, 2014
Wow, this is really awesome. Could I get a Ho-Oh, Palkia and Dialga (I don't mind if they are not shiny). I'd give you something in return, if you were looking for any of my stuff (I've got MOST of the Mega Stones, but that's the best I could do). Also, a Master Ball would be greatly appreciated, I wasted mine on Xerneas. Shoot me. Thank you SO much.

EDIT: If you wanted I could lend you my JPN Event Garchomp. Adamant Nature, and I'm pretty sure his IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
Also if you could help get a shiny Rayquaza, Giritina, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem I would love you forever <3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 26, 2014
I am wondering if its not to late if you could give me a shiny latias, landorus (dont care for shiny), also if you have a heatran. Thanks in advance

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014
sorry to ask for more but i'm trying to fill out my dex
could i get latias,latios, the kanto dogs, ho-oh, lugia and a blazekinite, again this is really helpful, thanks.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014
could i get latias,latios, the kanto dogs, ho-oh, lugia and a blazekinite, again this is really helpful, thanks.

My friend also just asked if I could get darkrai, Victini and Shaymin.

Years
Any chance I could get a Meloetta (preferably the lv 72 one, but I'm not too bothered)?

I don't have much in return, but if you can think of a non-event pokemon/item you'd be interested in then I'm sure I could manage it.

If you wouldn't mind VMing me your response when you see this it would be appreciated, I can sometimes be very forgetful when trying to remember a thread I should check.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hello there! You'll have to excuse me, i've only just joined this site. I found you through the advertisement on Valkyrie01325's account. x3
Is it possible I could get Xerneas, Darkrai (non-shiny) and Mew from you? I would appreciate it an AWFUL lot. <3

My FC -- 1134 - 8648 - 9654
I'll add your code now. Thanks!
Will get to it after 2mor when I get home.
Wow, this is really awesome. Could I get a Ho-Oh, Palkia and Dialga (I don't mind if they are not shiny). I'd give you something in return, if you were looking for any of my stuff (I've got MOST of the Mega Stones, but that's the best I could do). Also, a Master Ball would be greatly appreciated, I wasted mine on Xerneas. Shoot me. Thank you SO much.

EDIT: If you wanted I could lend you my JPN Event Garchomp. Adamant Nature, and I'm pretty sure his IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/31
if i don't get to u tonight then I Will get to it after 2mor when I get home.
Can I get a legendary? the 4 I need are Deoxys, Arceus, Keldeo, and Genesect
trade done
Also if you could help get a shiny Rayquaza, Giritina, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem I would love you forever <3
trade done
I am wondering if its not to late if you could give me a shiny latias, landorus (dont care for shiny), also if you have a heatran. Thanks in advance
just missed u by a second XD Will get to it after 2mor when I get home.
trade done
My friend also just asked if I could get darkrai, Victini and Shaymin.
trade done
Any chance I could get a Meloetta (preferably the lv 72 one, but I'm not too bothered)?

I don't have much in return, but if you can think of a non-event pokemon/item you'd be interested in then I'm sure I could manage it.

If you wouldn't mind VMing me your response when you see this it would be appreciated, I can sometimes be very forgetful when trying to remember a thread I should check.
Will get to it after 2mor when I get home.

raven_emblem

Makin Love to a Zombie Hooker
Years
I'm interested in a shiny suicune and a mew if possible. I have none of the above mentioned you need though.

Edit: Friend code 0147-0062-3118
In-game name: Raven

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
hi wen you get back may i please have toysrus shaymin, Terrakion, Shiny Giratina, Kyogre (Japan) [Shiny +non shiny], genesect, grouden, zekram, kyurem.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 27, 2014
Gosh I hate to ask this- cause I know you're busy and whatnot- but I'm looking for a few more Pokemon for the dex ^^; I really want that shiny charm! Just Zapdos, Arceus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Groudon and Kyogre ^^; I think that's it ^^; Also I was wondering if you wanted my Charizardnite Y and Shiny Eevee to clone ^^ If it would help your shop that is ^^

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 11, 2014
I'm interested in Deoxys, Rayquazza, Groudon, Kyogre, Virizion, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Thunderus, Landorus, and Tornadus. Thanks :D

Edit: My friend code is 4742-6588-3472

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
Hey! :D I was wondering if you could help me out! Could you trade me Raikou, Suicune, Victini, Palkia, Dialga, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Keldeo? And for items could I get a Mewtwo X and Charizard X?

My FC is 4141-3327-7105
In-game name is Kirk :D

Last edited:
Years
Hey. Sorry I'm responding so late. I completely forgot that you would only reply to the thread and not VM/PM anyone. Anyway, the non-shiny Genesect is fine.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Hi i was hoping u could trade me a mew and charizardite y and mewtwo y and anything else also im new and dont have much :/ my code is 5386-9286-6402

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back