• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flames of Simplicity

Years
I don't really like this theme that much. The buttons are far too large and tacky, and I really would prefer a fixed-width version.
However, it's one of the better themes that have been put out as of late. I love the choice of art.

One wonders, though, if themes are simply being put out just to be put out. Most lately just feel empty as a whole.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I like this theme!

Particularly the grey patterned background. I like patterned backgrounds - this is quite alike the one in "Simplistic".

And it does look quite sophisticated, what with the fancy writing. Yes, it can be described as "Tacky", but who cares, provided it looks good?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I really like this theme, but:

I don't really like this theme that much. The buttons are far too large and tacky, and I really would prefer a fixed-width version.

I agree with this, the buttons are too large. But other than that, it's good~

Capris

Banned
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
Eh, I don't really like it that much. But it's not like I could do any better myself, I've never done anything graphics related. xD

It's most likely just because I'm comparing it to some of the other great skins on here, I personally just found the simplistic beta skin and love it. So I'll be using that for now.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Very nice layout, if I must say! I don't have any particular gripe with it, I simply do not like horizontal layouts much - I like having it more vertically-oriented with frames on the size, like fixed width Infernal Smash. :)

Back