• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
Hello Everyone! my name is Raydler and I came from Italy,hope to have a nice stay here.I found this forum looking around for Pokemon Hacks in which i'm interested in,eventually for DS XD I'll ask pre-emptively sorry if my English will not be "perfect"!!!

Last edited:

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
Years
Hey there, Raydler! Don't sweat it if your English isn't perfect, the PokéCommunity's a global thing after all! Saying that, make sure that you're packing a few Max Repels to ward off those grammar Nazis!

You're definitely in the right place for what you're after, welcome to the madhouse!

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hello there Raydler! :)

The name's tajaros and I'm a Rom Hacker. Well by interacting out here I can say that your English will Improve over time. :)

If you want to play hacks go to the Emulation Section but for NDS Rom Hacks we don't have many but we have some. We just made some progress on some of them because of the recently developed Mapping Engine for the 4th Gen Games. Or Maybe you might want to try to hack yourself so read some tutorials and download some of the tools that we have here. Don't worry about asking questions Rom Hackers are nice people and would often help you out.

Or maybe you can join some of our Clubs here?

If you have anymore questions you can ask our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

~tajaros~

Years
Ahhh another fellow ROM hacker (I assume)! Always good to have more people to check out the lastest hacks (search for hack showcase) or you could go on over to the progressing hacks to see the hacks that are still in beta! Theres loads to find and discover here at PC!

I'm sure you'll be fine with your English, people will understand.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks so much!!! i didn't expect a so warm welcome! you everyone knows how things work in some forum,this is absolutely outside those.Just to reply to one friend up:yes,i'd like to learn how to hack a pokemon,but before i should have a look at how an hack is made.

I noticed about the small number of hack roms for DS around,and that's why i decided to register myself here!so (sorry for the big off topic)if you some one of you buddies can gently address me to a nice ROM for DS,it will be great.

P.S I'm trying to make something with GHOST and other fictitious pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Ray, I'm assuming you're looking for Pokemon hacks? I'll get to that later. Welcome to PokeCommunity, my name's MidnightShine but you may call me Mid~

PC has plenty of hacks for you to test out~! From famous ones to infamous ones, you'll be sure to find something that catches your eye. Oh, right, I forgot~ All the hacks are at Emulation's sub-forums, you can't miss them~

Looking forward to your activity here~ Feel free to drop by my page & leave a VM, 'k~?

~Mid

Last edited:
Years
It's not that hard to hack the ROM's. Have a look at the toolbox, everything you need will be there! But don't worry if you dont know how to use something, there's a tutorial on everything for you to have a look at.

You need anything else on hacking or even a quick tutorial, don't be shy to ask me.

Years
Your avatar really gave me the chills. That's pretty creepy. xD; Welcome to PC, Raydler! Good to meet you, I'm Cirno.

My best friend is Italian, so that's really cool to hear. Do you like living there? Maybe you can suggest some places for me to visit in the future haha :3 Buut anyway, if you're into hacks, you're definitely in the right place. A lot of people are into ROM hacking on PC so there's often new things popping up over at the Emulation section. Which ones are your favorites? I personally love Shiny Gold~

No worries about your English though, it's understandable. Lots of people that aren't native English speakers join us here, so you're definitely not alone. Well, at least you can practice English by being here, right? :D

Anyway, enjoy your stay here and I hope we keep running into each other!

Years
Hello Everyone! my name is Raydler and I came from Italy,hope to have a nice stay here.I found this forum looking around for Pokemon Hacks in which i'm interested in,eventually for DS XD I'll ask pre-emptively sorry if my English will not be "perfect"!!!

Hi Raydler, and welcome.

I was actually greeting another Italian myself a few days ago, and don't worry your English is looking fine, and we've got loads of English-speakers here so you'll learn in no time! Pretty cool avatar btw.

As Cirno said, all budding ROM Hackers shall head other to the Goliath of a section which is Emulation, with loads of hackers hanging out you're bound to find something fun there. Any favorite hacks by chance? You can check out all the famous and infamous hacks over there.

And why not sign up for the PC Adoption Center if you can, cos we have someone who might be able to help you. Just remember, if you are seeking an Emulation mentor you can only have them show you around and suggest tools and resources to use, they can't help you with your hacks!

If you ever need help, feel free to contact any moderators (like Cirno, who's just above me).

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Raydler,welcome to PC! Italy sounds amazing, you're lucky to be living there: I find the food delicious and Italy in my opinion is a beautiful place. I actually envy you, my top ambition is to travel to Italy one of these days :D.

Don't worry about your English,there are plenty of people who also aren't perfect at English so don't sweat alright? Nobody will tease you for being a bit behind and everyone is always open for improvements right :3?

So you're interested in Pokemon Hacks I hear? Unfortunately not much experience for me lies there and to be honest I've never really found time to make a passion with it. But you can check the ROM Hacking Section for the Showcase to see what other users have created. I've seen it once or twice,it looks amazing if you ask me :3. There's also Emulation,that place is crowded with eager hackers,so maybe meet some new and great friends over there yes :D?

A huge welcome to you and have fun at PC! Anything bothering you or you just need help? Ask a staff member they'll certainly help you out in a flash. I'm Rainbow by the way,have fun here! (Because we all know that's the golden rule of being here.)

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Welcome to PC, Raydler! :) I'm quite new myself (I only registered yesterday) and I'm sure you'll like it here! Italy is awesome (I've been there before) and the pizza is delicious!

If your interested in ROM Hacks check out the Hacks Showcase section, it has some great hacks of the games, and yeah. :3

I hope you enjoy yourself here at PC! :)

- Icy Burn

Back