• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Secrets of Glacidea

What should the name of this hack be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebony

once upon a time.
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
IT'S REGIGIGAS that pulls the continents.
Yes. But that depends if Golden Shaymin's concept would be to pull them together or create new land that connects them. Groudon creates more land/expands land. This would cause them to connect, rather than pulling them together.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
Years
Hey, I've fixed the second banner here:!

secretsofglacideaoc4.png

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
Years
Whether or not you can insert three regions depends on the size. If you only want them to have three or four towns each, then it can be done easily. If you want three complete regions, you'll probably have to cut out a lot of stuff, such as the underground passages, and cut buildings and stuff for your new maps. There isn't much room for new maps in the roms (only two or three will fit). It also depends on the ROM you're using. FireRed has more room than any other ROM.

Hope this helps. Anyway, good luck! Looks good so far!

How is Firered better than Leafgreen? Last time I checked, it wasn't.

Ebony

once upon a time.
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
Mini-bump. c:

Hope all's going well so far. I don't want this to die. xD

Ebony

once upon a time.
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
Slowly is better than stopping when it comes to moving along a track. c:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Hey, I've fixed the second banner here:!

secretsofglacideaoc4.png

Omg, you did not fix it, you did the oppisite, the background is grey for a reason, so, it looks normal on the forum XD

Ya know, there ARE different themes :\ For example, mine is Team Magma, which has a RED - I repeat, RED - background. I dunno if DemiKid changed the background to red or properly fixed it, but it looks good to me! If DemiKid HAS actually fixed it, I would take the help.

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
Ya know, there ARE different themes :\ For example, mine is Team Magma, which has a RED - I repeat, RED - background. I dunno if DemiKid changed the background to red or properly fixed it, but it looks good to me! If DemiKid HAS actually fixed it, I would take the help.
All he did was ruin the background by making it white, and it's NOT supposed to be that way.

Ebony

once upon a time.
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
It appears as a transparent background to me.. xD But the one on the first post isn't.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
Sorry but i think we have enough spriters

You can be a backup spriter if you want though (just incase Smileman or Andinator become inactive)

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
Ahh, too bad Underdudex, have you been checking my posts? lol, seems like you're in all of my teams, you should try Blue Revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back