• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Needs Name

What should te game be called?

• Wind

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Master of Wind

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Mysteries of the Wind

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Wind Mystery

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
Hello Guys I am making my own pokémon game and i first need a name please choose one from the Poll and the winning one will be the one use

There will be 1 New Pokémon maybe More and you must save this 1 Main Pokémon to save te whole entire Pokémon World.

Story

You are a Male/Female Hero who has to help out Team Wind or Team Destra One is Good and the other is Evil you choose the path and you have to earn your ranking 1-8 maybe more and when you reach 8 or what ever you will recieve access to the New Region of ________ but there is trouble which you must stop

If Good then stop evil if evil then stop good from being good

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
You might want to add more story details, or you risk the thread being locked... As such, I can't really give feedback. I might, though, if you expand on it a bit.

Game Master

Pokemon:Battle of the Elements
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
Mystery of the Wind sounds...let's see....AWESOME!!! Go with that!

Game Master

Pokemon:Battle of the Elements
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
well...ok (sigh)
90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

Back