• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Anime

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Another3.jpg

Summary:
Recently transferred to Yomiyama Kita Middle School, Kouichi Sakakibara gets the feeling something isn't quite right with his class, who all seem to be afraid of something. He finds himself attracted to the strange yet beautiful Mei Misaki, but his efforts to get closer only confound things further. Then there is a horrible accident… What on earth is happening in this place?

Air date: January 9th, 2012
End Date: March 26th 2012
Episodes: 12 episodes
Specials: Ova 1

This is another new anime show that came out for Winter 2012! What do you guys think about this new horror type anime show? This is personally my favorite anime series that had came out in 2012.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I think i set my expectations a little high for this one, it's been ok but not great. The creepy seems as forced as hell to me.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I was never really into horror type Anime shows but this one just seemed to catch on to me. Episode 3 just came out today and it was great! It explained a bit more about what's going on.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I think the atmosphere and plot thus far are great, and it's probably one of the best shows this season for sure. The mystery surround Misaki - and the whole city for that matter is one I'm genuinely interested in finding out the solution for, and I have some theories of my own.

Regarding episode 3:
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Ok, episode 3 changed my opinion a bit as I actually really enjoyed it.
Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Regarding episode 3:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I haven't read the manga and I was recommended this a week or two ago by MAL, and am glad to find there's a thread here to discuss it! I don't watch a lot of anime, so maybe I'm not the best judge of how good it is, but I was immediately interested as soon as it began (the art in the first episode, the script, and the mystery elements that the came about so early on), and the latest episode is definitely going to keep me going. Oh goodness, I really do love shows that leave you asking questions about what's going on. There are so many questions I want answered, and I really don't like having to wait! So much speculation on in what could or couldn't be going on. I'm really interested to find out more about Mei.

Episode 3 Reaction / Speculation:

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
I put this anime on my "to watch list". I never really watch anime as the episodes are coming out, as I like to marathon run

I'll probably get to it by summer :x

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Well, I do need something to lift my "Anime-Depressed-State" which occurs after finishing a dear anime to me, so from what you guys say, I feel like I wanna watch it. I hope it can lift my depression :\ seems interesting though. Whenever there is death and cruelty, I am in!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
After seeing this thread I decided to go ahead and watch this, and well, it's a very interesting series isn't it?

Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
It comes out every Monday and it's up right now actually. I'm going to watch it once I get home.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Spoiler:

Years
I just watched the first four episodes of this after Mew~ pestered me to watch it and I have to say, I'm really enjoying it. I probably wouldn't have liked it if I'd watched it from when it first came out because of the sheer amount of unanswered questions. I didn't even know what was going on until the third episode and even now I'm still a bit confused. But I think that's what this shows going for, the confusion and lack of knowing what's going to happen next kind of adds to the fear. Or at least that's how I'm seeing it.

Spoiler:

Back