• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where are Hilda and Hilbert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
^agreed.

Yes, they ARE in the Distortion World....but do do something COMPLETELY different. If you remember that the Distortion World was known as "the Reverse World" in Giratina and the Sky Warrior, then you will understand what I mean xD

Ehehehe.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Actually, Nate's Mom is a former Nurse* who worked at a Pokemon Center when Hilbert's Mom was a trainer. The two of them are friends and Hilbet's Mom recognizes you when you go to Nuvema Town in BW2.

*She only says she "worked there", not that she was a nurse.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I don't think they showed up because there was the option of Memory Link, and it would be weird if you saw Hilbert in game, but then memory link'd and had people talking about Gary Stu, who looked just like Hilbert. Plus, when you chose a boy, the boy character never showed up, but instead the girl did. So it would create kind of a paradox when you did the Memory Link for when you were a girl, and then saw Hilda around Unova.

Did that make any sense? lmao

Ice Car

Banned
Years
MY Theory: Hilda is in hiding, so she settles down in accumula town, meets a nice guy (Hilbert?) and has a child. To Sum it up: Hilda is Nate/Rosa's Mother.

Wut. No, seriously, wut.

That makes no sense considering only 3 years passed between BW1 and BW2, and that Nate and Rosa already have mothers. The protagonists from the first game are way too young to have had a child...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
MY Theory: Hilda is in hiding, so she settles down in accumula town, meets a nice guy (Hilbert?) and has a child. To Sum it up: Hilda is Nate/Rosa's Mother.
Yeeeeeaaaaaah, suuuuure. And your protagonist is 2 years old, well played.

Wut. No, seriously, wut.

That makes no sense considering only 3 years passed between BW1 and BW2, and that Nate and Rosa already have mothers. The protagonists from the first game are way too young to have had a child...
Actually only 2 years =)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Touko/Touya went looking for N

N is looking for them to say "Thank You"

that's it

for all we know, Game Freak will never answer that and let us imagine it, which is something they've previously employed to make the Pokemon world that much more interesting

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I was honestly hoping they would appear in the game at some point - possibly post-game; and the one that would appear would depend on the protagonist that you chose. Like, if you play as Nate then Hilbert would appear and vice versa.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
I think that they are also traveling around. There are so many places to be, how can you find them? Iono, maybe they just left the region to get more badges.

Nes-One

Another Person Into Pokemon
Years
It's too ironic that they're looking for N and N is looking for them.

White 2: 3010 6243 2410

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
It's disappointing they aren't there. However, if they had decided to add a post-game battle, I'm fairly convinced that they only would have implemented Hilbert (and not Hilda) and it would have ticked me off, so I'll leave it at that.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
However, if they had decided to add a post-game battle, I'm fairly convinced that they only would have implemented Hilbert (and not Hilda) and it would have ticked me off, so I'll leave it at that.

That sounds fairly improbable, considering Memory Link.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Memory Link could have taken your first "game clear" team. Those things are still record on the PC, right?

There would be like a 50/50 chance of your first game clear team being one of the dragons.

Set the levels to 100. (considering Black Tower gets your levels SO high.)

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
They're travelling across the land, searching far and wide for N... who ironically is in the Unova region.

I'd kinda like it if they would allow you battle Hilbert/Hilda just like how you can battle Red in G/S/C/HG/SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back