• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen SS team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Since my last thread like this has been moved and I have NO idea were, i will make a new one.

My team is this

Quilava
Lvl. 21
Flame wheel
Cut
Headbut
Ember

Zubat
Lvl. 19 or 20
Wing Attack
Super Sonic
Astonish
Bite

Machop
Lvl. 13
Low kick
Leer
Not sure what his third move is
Karate chop

So who else should I add to the team? I would like to get a Heracross but I can't find one yet.And besides him/it, who else should I add. I am not very good at judging what my team should buy or what types are good with what. Thanks in advance.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
In-game team help threads belong in their respective section. (In-Game Team Help). As this team is incomplete I will have to close this. You're more than welcome to ask for help here, and I'd definitely recommend you take a look at In-Game Team Help's rules if (even if you don't!), do the beforementioned.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back