• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pet Lovers, Post your Pet's Picture here!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
Fire Master said:
Uh.Yhea post your pet's picture here. I will be posting my cat's one up soon.

Mods: If this thread should go into the Pictues of People you can lock it.
Heh, i think its a cute idea, lemme ruffle up one of good ol Nick ^_^ (ive been saying good ol' to much ;-; )

Well, I cant find one so ill puit my cat next to my dog later and take a photo.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
soz about that, i didn't see that thread on the main page and assumed there wasn't one. I shouldn't have assumed. I guess I'll reload up my pics sometime. cute cat btw.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Heh, Fire Master's cat looks a lot like one of mine...oh well. Here's my cat (she's a stoner):

yourcatoncatnip.txt

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Aww, cute pictures. ^_^ I'll have to scan some of mine. I have a really sweet kitty named Misty, and another cat named Peaches. I'll post them soon!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
AWWWWW!!!!!!! I LLUV KITTAYS!!!! *Glomps kitties* Awwww! I have this HUGE weakness for cats ^-^ They're so in-your-face xD

*Drowns*

Tweak

=-= i didn't take any photos of my pet rooster while it was still alive!!! -_-;; i love birds. =D i got the rooster for free from my 7th grade glass. i want to raise parakeets now, or something that talks.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Aw, Cosmos, your cat was so pretty. ^_^ I had one too named Diamond, but it also died in a fire.

orange*berry said:
I'll post my precious hamsters once I find some cute pictures. n.n-
What kind are yours? ^_^ I used to have a dwarf hamster. I'd love to get some more too! They're adorable. *_*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
My mom dislikes cats, so I can't have any. ;_; Cute kitties, ya'll. n_n

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Awwww, Kitties dying is not fair ;___; They are so frigging cute ;_;

*drowns*

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
AN EE MAAAAAAALZ!!!

These are my pigs, Leo (the 2 year old orange furball) and Megan (had her for a month, but I assume she's a few months old). In spring, I plan to have Megan move in with Leo so they can make cute widdle children.

Back