• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andyy shop(evs,shiny,breed)

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
Years
Welcome all to my new thread

Rules:
- dont pm me or vm me i dont want to be with alot of offers in my profile....
- dont be rude you wont get anything with that ;D
- have alot of fun!!
- i clone my pokes so if you dont like clones please leave.....
- if you found a hack or you dislike the pokemon i gave you tell me il give you a refound or give your pokemon back:D
- dont rush me for me my time is more important than yours
- if i got 2 trades waiting and we cant connect after the first 10 times of trying il finish the other trades first and then go back to yours

images

Shines!
Spoiler:

images

Legends!
Spoiler:

images

EVd Pokes!
Spoiler:

images

Shinies evd!
Spoiler:

Pok%C3%A9mon-Dream-World.png

DW Pokes!
Spoiler:

images

Wants!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2011
I want the shiny Charizard or Zorua. Tell me what you want and I'll see if I have it. :)

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2011
I can offer a shiny shinx, luxio or luxray OR pachirisu for you charmander if you're okay with that?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2011
yeah charizard for pachirisu?

Is one of the shiny shinx evolutions also alright, because I'm kinda attached to my pachirisu. If not, I'll trade the pachirisu lol

Is one of the shiny shinx evolutions also alright, because I'm kinda attached to my pachirisu. If not, I'll trade the pachirisu lol

Do you want to trade the shiny charizard for a lvl100 staraptor/infernape and shiny shinx?

Last edited:

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
Years

Do you want to trade the shiny charizard for a lvl100 staraptor/infernape and shiny shinx?

sure i dont have any of those!

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
Years
I am interested in your Shiny EV'd Haxorus, and your Shiny Oshawott. I have several pokemon you may be interested in, please CMT.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2011
i just want 1 of em staraptor or infernape will do :D

Alright, I'll trade you the Infernape then.
I'll be waiting for you in the wi-fi room. :)

Thank you very much for the trade! :)

Last edited:
Back