• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Hi i love your hack so much fun to play but im at the pokemon hq and after i talk to the police man and he goes away theres this thing thats blocking my way into the door its a mew sprite but it acts like a pc... i have no idea whats going on haha, i tried reading through the comments and i think im the only one with this problem can you help me? i beat everything the tyrants and whatnot i want to keep playing haha

EDIT: Lol.... i should have looked on the page before this :) haha your well aware of this sorry for the post again love your hack :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
wait so is 4th generation pokemon in this game?

also just finished the beta, extremely easy game. could it possibly b harder?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
excellent hack just played through entire game and loved it, minus the little bugs. I only saw one of the fifth gen pokemon it was the fire one. Also the wild pokemon rate is waay to high. every 2 steps i run into someone, little crazy but ya. Thanks for hack cant wait for final version!

p.s. Maybe you could add some people with move tutors, especially with mega punch and mega kick :)

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
not true, Im in school, in 1 month, I will finish it. University is a killer lol.

Years
BUG In the very last screenshot picture if you jump down to get the pokeball there is no way to get back up as their is an invisible and has caused me to stop playing this as the last time i saved was good while back

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
BUG In the very last screenshot picture if you jump down to get the pokeball there is no way to get back up as their is an invisible and has caused me to stop playing this as the last time i saved was good while back

couldn't agree more. ruined the game for me as well so just stopped playing. please fix this

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Guys, the game you are playing is entirely different from the V2 release. The game is completely re-done. Just need to wait for my school year to finish, and in April-May this game will be worked on intensely and will be made to please. So please be patient until then.

So dont bother posting bugs or anything, the game has been completely redone.

Also, if anyone would like to assist me with OW spriting, please contact me via PM

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
Not bad but not great, i think ash's trainer sprite should be more like a cartoon.

Years
jvpski3, please check the date of the last valid post in a thread. It is against the rules to post in a thread that's older than a month (30 days). Please bear that in mind when posting.
And so.. dbzmay, if you'd like this reopened, contact either colcolstyles or myself.

Closed~

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Okay guys just bumping this thread because the game is now finished. Tomorrow morning the thread will be completely updated and the download link will also be posted!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Wow, it's good to see this hack back and completely updated and finished again. I thought this hack was long gone.

Back