• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do when you are depressed/angry?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
When I am depressed:

Talk about it.

When I am mad:

Punch soft stuff and curse at them because it makes me feel better.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
I have a habit of pushing people away when I get angry or upset. Hahah, I should learn how to stop doing that. :[

I like cleaning when I'm upset for some reason, and listening to music helps the mood.

I rarely get angry or upset, unless it's been built up from other incidents that have upsetted me and then all exploding in one go.. Which isn't... a very good thing to do.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
If I'm angry with my family, I tend to go over the top and become aggresive. I don't react at all like this when I'm angry with other people, I tend to just leave. When I'm feeling depressed, I tend to just leave as well.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I usually just listen to depressing music (and cry.) when I'm depressed, and angry/mad songs (i.e "Gives You Hell" AAR.) when I'm mad. Then I write out my thoughts, all of this while I'm alone. Plus I tend to lash out at people when I'm angry, or shut myself away from people when I'm not in the happiness of moods.

Years
Depressed: just lock it away and try not to show it, and talk, hang out, and laugh, it works pretty well
Angry: Cross Country practice takes care of that, after a good practice i'm too tired to be angry, plus it gives me some peaceful, quiet time to calm down and cool off

Peaceful CC:
"Fifer, get your lazy butt in gear and start running." lol, like i said, peaceful

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
Years
I like to play racing games like burnout paradise when im angry.
When im dpressed i just shut my self off from the world until i cheer back up again.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
I usually need to be alone and I listen to music, song of course depending on my situation and mood. Most recently I got blown off by a girl I really was getting close to and I listened to music and dragged on for a few days. I usually don't see my friends for quite a while as I want to be alone but they offer their support. If I am mad, I feel like there is a storm inside of me breaking out and sometimes it's hard to control and I feel the need to punch something or throw something (mainly being my xbox 360 controller).

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I usually keep it to myself, until I overload and explode

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
I leave the room. Avoid the person I'm pissed with. Pray. Lie down.

And, if it's really bad, I'll punch or kick the wall. I once scraped my skin from kicking the wall. I was just so pissed.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
Years
I try not to get too angry about anything, but when I do, I just go and play some Super Castlevania IV. For some reason, I find that game really good for letting off steam. Don't ask me why, I couldn't explain!

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
Years
After secluding myself in my room, I do one (or two) of three things.

1. Listen to music (Any other than upbeat ones)
2. Write about something (Something I've started doing lately)
3. Play any shooter on my Xbox. (Works for me :3)

Druid

she's not anyone...
Years
I usually just lock myself in my room for a while and read or something. I've figured out that, whenever I'm really mad, the longer I stay near the person I'm angry at, or other people in general, the worse the situation becomes. Also, comedy shows (arrested development, the office, etc.) usually keep my mind off things.

Guy

just a guy
Years
It takes a lot to get me angry, as I'm normally a gentle kind of guy who sits back, relax, and enjoys doing what I favor. However, when the time does come in which I'm either depressed or angry I like to stay alone and avoid the reason in which I'm angry about. I don't like to confront something, unless knowing what I'm going to do, as I have a tendency to try and not make the boiling point rise in a situation that gets me depressed or angry in a way. Although, like I said, I simply try to stay by myself, avoid the problem, and do something I enjoy. Whether it include writing, drawing, singing, dancing, surfing the web, or reading I clear my mind of the problem until I'm roughly over it.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
I'm not really angry a lot, usually I just don't care, but when I am angry, I don't really do much at all, because it doesn't really take long for me to get over it, well I just get on with what I always do while listening to music, go to sleep at night, and in the morning I don't care about it anymore.

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
Years
When i'm angry,
I cry in my pillow, to release my built up anger.
I slam the door, when i want to be noticed.
I run for miles, to clear my mind.
I blast my music, the distract my problem.
and hun, I even write in my diary, just because I can.

Back