• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

La Storia della Arcana Famiglia [SU/OOC][T]

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Excuse my lack of knowledge pertaining to literacy, but what are these past/present tenses of which you speak :x?

@Retro Bug We can mingle after the thieves are rounded up. I just finished posting.

@Courage:

Past tense is describing things that happened in the past.

Present tense is describing things that are happening now.

Tense are also things you use when going camping. :P
FOR INSTANCE, "She moved over to the orange chair while holding her laptop," is past tense (and my preferred writing tense O: ) and "she moves over to the orange chair and holds her laptop," is present tense. It's not extremely common, but I've seen it used many times here before. It's most commonly seen in 'choose your own adventure' books, I think.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
FOR INSTANCE, "She moved over to the orange chair while holding her laptop," is past tense (and my preferred writing tense O: ) and "she moves over to the orange chair and holds her laptop," is present tense. It's not extremely common, but I've seen it used many times here before. It's most commonly seen in 'choose your own adventure' books, I think.

Thanks for the lesson Skyrim ;)...and all those who contributed

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
AWWW YEAH, CONVERSATIONS ARE MY FAVORITE TOPIC.

You mean the act of turning somebody into converse sneakers, right?
Your puns make the Roleplay Corner that much more awesome, keep 'em comin' ;)
Why, thank you, m'dear. ^_^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Thanks for the lesson Skyrim ;)

Eheheh

Everything's looking great so far - the mixture of 1st/3rd person tenses in a couple of posts are a bit odd in contrast with the rest of the story but so far everything's been really exciting to read - Oda in particular has certainly been getting up to a lot! I've been busy with exams so haven't had a chance to read every single post yet, but finals finish on Thursday so I can't wait to read the rest then. Still waiting on one character to post but he said he's busy with finals too so that's fine - just sucks a little that it'll be hard to include him (and some have finished all together) so once your thief is dealt with, return to the mansion (or stay in town for a while longer whilst waiting) to get ready for the ball and interact with as many characters as possible c:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Ummm.. has everyone forgotten that Aerous is 25? You're all treating him like a child :'(

Also would it be fine for Aerous to be on guard duty at the ball or does he actually have to participate in it?

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Ummm.. has everyone forgotten that Aerous is 25? You're all treating him like a child :'(

Also would it be fine for Aerous to be on guard duty at the ball or does he actually have to participate in it?
I checked his age and his image before my last post just to be sure. He just gives off a certain impression. :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Who still needs to beat their/take on a thief? Machomuu, Xlugon Pyro, and A_K123? Maybe the four siblings as well?

Hmm, well I'll have Ari head back to the mansion somewhat soon and hopefully encounter some lovely people on the way.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Once I get to to a cpu i'll have Tobi wait at the mansion....and maybe start some conversation with the others?

@Khawill naming Annabella's dog would be cool(seeing as you never mentioned a name)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Who still needs to beat their/take on a thief? Machomuu, Xlugon Pyro, and A_K123? Maybe the four siblings as well?
WELL! The de Telarius' are on the boat and have their own four thieves. I've written a post for Beck of him facing of an exceptionally large one and because he's a useless sod, he's now getting strangled. YAY! As far as I know, the other guys are working on a post as well. But Supervegeta has finals (midterms? idek im not a north hemispherian), Raikiri has jetlag and Ichiro is working full time so they might be a little later.

ME ON THE OTHER HAND? I HAVE LOADS OF TIME.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Up to you - it'd make sense to have some Sword members on security so if you want to take that role then be my guest, as long as he's at the ball and is present when the announcement is made that's fine by me. :)

Good luck to everyone with exams! My last one is tomorrow so I'll be active like normal again soon :)

Khawill

<3
Years
Once I get to to a cpu i'll have Tobi wait at the mansion....and maybe start some conversation with the others?

@Khawill naming Annabella's dog would be cool(seeing as you never mentioned a name)

Why don't you ask her the name of the dog at the ball? I'm sure she has a good one.

Also Annabell is in the mansion at the moment. She has a few bad cuts but her ego is much to high to actually care.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
WELL! The de Telarius' are on the boat and have their own four thieves. I've written a post for Beck of him facing of an exceptionally large one and because he's a useless sod, he's now getting strangled. YAY! As far as I know, the other guys are working on a post as well. But Supervegeta has finals (midterms? idek im not a north hemispherian), Raikiri has jetlag and Ichiro is working full time so they might be a little later.

ME ON THE OTHER HAND? I HAVE LOADS OF TIME.

Ahaha, I loved the Beck post. He seems too gentle! Marcus needs to toughen him up for sure. All tests during the semester are called midterms/exams then at the end of the semester the final final tests are called finals. :O Where are you from?

Yay people at the mansion~ I think I'll write up a post for Ari then!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ok I got that dang post in, Skymin, now don't expect any other activity from me until Sunday when my finals are all over. Everyone else, good luck with their own.

-SV

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Ahaha, I loved the Beck post. He seems too gentle! Marcus needs to toughen him up for sure. All tests during the semester are called midterms/exams then at the end of the semester the final final tests are called finals. :O Where are you from?

Yay people at the mansion~ I think I'll write up a post for Ari then!

Skymin and I are in the Southern Hemisphere, so our finals are in October/November. Our University years start in March.

And post is up. XD

Back