• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Speaking of which, I don't get why people complain about the normal 3DS…I checked, and it's about as big as the DS Lite, and nobody complained about that…oh, white people.
Having an ipad or something so you can use the touchscreen technology would be amazing. I've emulated professor layton and then they make you write out letters and I can't write a T because it takes two strokes and I can't do it fast enough on a computer @-@
You can if you jailbreak it, I think.

Though it's just for GBA, I wouldn't think that they couldn't do it for the DS from what I can tell from the hardware.

droomph

weeb
Years
i don't buy the games i just emulate everything HOLLAAAAAAAAAA

4505085.fcb2c939.560.jpg

you are a bad boyyy

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
it's the exact same logic that applies to the music industry
basically, attacking those who aren't buying into capitalism with every fibre of their being

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I dont know ANYTHING about emulation, so I have to ask this:

What about it is illegal, exactly? :c

It's the same as downloading a song. You download the games without owning them.

It is legal if you do own the games though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I thought it wasnt no matter if you own the game or not since technically you're still pirating a copy.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I read somewhere that it's legal. Because you already paid for the game, you're just playing it in a different way. Or something.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
i can assume that nintendo and konami have hit squads hunting for me this very second then

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Get to the basement, Chris, with any weapons you have. Don't go down without a fight!

Okay, so we were talking about chaining the other night. I was doing it today and
Spoiler:

12 chains in, and it didn't even show as shiny, so it was a total surprise. <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tch I'm too much of a wimp to use moves on shiny Pokemon. I just has my Carnivine use sweet scent over and over again before throwing an Ultra Ball. Caught it on my second try. I don't know if lowering its evasiveness even helps, but in my mind, it does.

Seeking out my next target for chaining. {: I'm thinking Eevee, Ralts, or Electrike.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Shiny Grovyle are amazing.
Too bad I can't chain for one. ]: I've tried MM'ing for one, but gave up after hatching some hundred eggs.

I'll start chaining tomorrow, because I'm off to bed now. Too much stuff to do tomorrow. I: Goodnight, DCC.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont weaken shinies anymore, I most times just throw Pokeballs.

Eevee sounds cool for chaining but it has a really low appearance rate, Ive never sucessfully chained it or most Pokemon ;_;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Replying before I go.

That's true. I might have to go for a more common one. T: Electrike is a swarm Pokemon, so that should be pretty easy to chain. Maybe I'll go for it, instead.

Okay, goodnight, DCC.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Usually for shinies, I just throw a Quick Ball or Nest Ball if it's many levels weaker than my Pokemon. Sometimes I'd attack it if I know the Pokemon I have won't do a lot of damage on it. Night Slendy.

Years
I often throw Quick Balls most of the time at shinies, otherwise I'll throw a status condition on them and use Ultra Balls and maybe use False Swipe if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back