• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

New Slogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Hey guys, I've been on here for a few years, and realized you still haven't come up with a slogan? I have slogan ideas for days, and was wondering if you wanted some suggestions. So just post here and we can throw ideas back and forth so PC can finally have a slogan!

Atomic Reactor

What? No that doesn't make sense. I think it's about time we finally get down to brass tax and come up with a slogan. Once and for all. And all for one.

Atomic Reactor

10 years? Did you know though, that 10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Steve Jobs, and Johny Cash? Now we have no Hope, no Jobs, and no Cash. I would say that warrants the need for a new slogan, and a completely revitalization of our community. Who's in?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Ten sad, Yuoaman-less years, though.

And here's to another ten sad, Yuoaman-less years.

Atomic Reactor said:
10 years? Did you know though, that 10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Steve Jobs, and Johny Cash? Now we have no Hope, no Jobs, and no Cash. I would say that warrants the need for a new slogan, and a completely revitalization of our community. Who's in?

Remarkably relevant. :P

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Relevantly irrelevant, but there's a FAQ topic already on this.

However I think "We're still working on a better slogan!" is a cool slogan, it makes us unique and of course relates through the transparency of this whole business.

Besides, it teaches us not to judge a forum by its slogan.

I'll judge any forum I like, especially when they discriminate against my predilection to roam.

Atomic Reactor

Listen here, Hoenn Confirmed, this has been our slogan for far too long, and we should be less unique, because ironically, being unique is no longer special, or unique. It's almost expected to be unique. I think we should open this up to a poll, or maybe some sort of contest, or perhaps a wifi tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back