• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Good, glad it's approved ^^

Anyway, I'm going to do some research and post teh first question tomorrow (I hope). I think I'll start off fairly easy and get harder as I go.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
I forgot to ask, are the questions all from the games of Phoenix Wright? Or it's just mainly one? ~

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Ok, I have thought of the first question to help determine the second Head Defense Attorney!

Q: What case in U.S. history established that reporter confidentiality does not extend to courtroom proceedings?

Remember, be sure to PM me the answer so that there is no copying

Last edited:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
i like your sig vavavoom ^^ mayas my fave too.... i mean as a character cuz im a girl. edgeworths the guy for me ^^

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Hmmmmm, it seems my first question was a tad too hard. I thought some simple Googling might do the trick, but maybe I was being a little too ambitious with that one. Well, the answer is Branzburg v. Hayes, and I'm going to throw that question out the window and start with a new one. This time I'll start with game-based questions and move on to law-based questions if needed. So with that, the new first question is:

What is the name of the first witness that Nick ever questions?

Again, just send the answers via PM to me, and once I get them all we'll move on to question 2.

Last edited:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
edgies awexome ^^ my fave

you havent played the second game? well its great but theres one thing i dont like about it...
Spoiler:

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
Years
Can I join? I love all of the Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban games, I've finished both of the english ones, and am currently playing Gyakuten Saiban 4, which I swear is like middle school on ice, DRAMA =o. And, I LUVS KYOUYA, YOUNG! PHOENIX, AND OTHER STUFF. And my sisters birthday was when young! Phoenix's trial was <3. OH AND HOBOHODO IS KEWL BUT KINDA EBIL.

*points to sig.*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
XD Yay! You joined! ^^ Phoenix Wright rocks! -as if someone didn't know that-

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
Years
i also liked that guy in thst one case (in number one)...cant remember the name.. that "sherif" that acted like a cowboy...what the crap was his name....im drawin blanks

Last edited:

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
i also liked that guy in thst one case (in number one)...cant remember the name.. that "sherif" that acted like a cowboy...what the crap was his name....im drawin blanks

The "sheriff" is John Marshall. He's awesome. I love how they still have him do the shaving with a knife thing in court, even though they most definitely would have taken the knife before he came in.

Oh, and Naos and Rena, you're both in! If you're interested in being the Head Defense Attorney, you can check out the trivia question at the top of this page. And kindly keep the references from the games in the English versions, at least for the trivia (I don't have any experience with the Japanese versions).

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
Years
thats right- john marshall. lol. did love his shaving style. wonder how many times he's cut himself doin that. xD

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
So Wolfie1177, when will we know if we had the right answer?

I'm waiting another day or so now that we have new members. I'll post the second question tomorrow.

And so everyone knows, I'll be gone from mid-day tomorrow through August 26 (a week from Sunday), and my computer access will most likely be very limited. I'll be able to do DS and PSP browsing though, but I won't so that very often considering how tedious it is.

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Sorry to all my fan club members, I went to my dad's for the week and I wasn't using the computer much. But I'm back now, and I'll try to come in at least once a day with the school year coming right up.

So, at long last I have the second question:

Name the two von Karmas in order of their appearance.

Remeber, PM me the answers. I'll announce the mid-way results after ques. 3.

Back