• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
7/10

I might not like The Killers much (cos one of their songs is soooooooo overplayed and I know which one) but the sig is well designed.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Nice banner and great quality! Good layout, colors go together, but it's a tad to high for my taste. Regardless, 7/10 :p

Echidna

Years
Thank you! ^_^
I see you changed the banner. I have to say, the last one was better. 6/10
The text would be better a bit more decorated, possibly a bump layer and drop shadow, and a gradient? :)

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
8/10. i like the killers. Dont listen to them often, but i like them.

Years
10/10

I like the organisation of the signature, even though I'm not the biggest fan of The Killers.

I'm not Red's biggest fan, but the design is awesome.

Last edited:

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
10/10. Because oshawott is my favorite 5th gen starter, and because you got ninja'd. :P

Echidna

Years
5/10
It's too high and the colors don't go well between the strips. But, it still centers around Umbreon in a good way so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back