• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Redcoats vs Musketeers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Well looking at the announcement trailer one can notice buildings from the UK and France. Also the mascot colours Red and Blue happen to be national colour of both countries (Red-UK Blue-France). So could there be two teams like Magma and Aqua?

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Hmm, which are the British buildings? Blue and red are two colours I'd strongly associate with France (both being on the flag, obviously) so I wouldn't say the colouring is a particularly strong sign either way, but I'm all for Britain being included in the games too.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
At this point in time it's all wild speculation, but I doubt that's what Game Freak will be going with. Basing an antagonistic group on the military of a still-existing nation is just asking for fans to get pissed.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Yeah most fans will probably get pissed off. However i would like to see two villainous teams out there. Team XX and Team XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back