• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need the 3 regis!

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
I have all 487 pok
ev metwo lev100 (att sp 433 and in speed)
mew lev100 MISTRY
Jirachi lev100 (with pokerus)
shyamin TRU
manaphy, phione
celebi lev10 from hoen
all legend (groudon lev100 kyogre lev100 rayquaza lev100 ho oh lev100 etc...)
shiny raikou, shiny entei
3 birds, heatran
deoxys gamestop
All normal pokemon.

I'm searching for LEGIT REGICE, REGIROCK,REGISTEEL. It's not important their level, ev, iv.. i need them (i also miss regigas)

I also need DRAGON SCALE and DEEPSEASCALE!!!

if you are interested, just PM me!

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
ive got regi rock, steel and ice but there hacked are you still interested??????
uhm.... no thanx. For now i prefer legit. If i can't find them... i can pick cheated only to having them on pokedex and then trade on wifi to have them legit....

For now only legit, thanx for the offer anyway!

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2015
All 4 Shiny Regis + TRU Regigigas for TRU Shaymin.
Either they'll be at Level 100, or at the level that I caught them at. Which would you prefer?

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
men/women
i only need 3 regis legit, to complete DEX. Level it's not important, the most important THING is that they must be LEGIT. If u capture by yourself, it's better having high level :p

for now the first who has made an offer is
1) Lahtiirah
2) Kai Nyte
3) Heatransoul

I don't want speculate on pokemons, i can give u all tru shyamin if u want :)
I've seen that Lahtiirah is a BREEDER. If Lahtiirah wanna breed 3 of my poks i can give tru shaymin
Kai and Heatran (one of them) can give me the 3 regis, or if they have NORMAL shiny pokemons and deepseascale, dragon scale i can give tru shyamin but will be cloned, cos the orginal will go to the breeder (it was the first request). If u haven't the 2 items or u have only 1 on your inventory i can duplicate them, then i give u back those items.
Sorry 4 my poor english

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
no problems for the items, i first of all need regis

we are waiting for Lahtiirah. If he wants to breed, i'll accept your legit regis :)

Back