• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon! [ Week 23 ]

When should I do the 'Special' WTP?

• Next Week!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make like... a Halloween event sort of thing.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Derp.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Information

Every week there will be an enlarged image of a Pokemon. It's up to you to guess which Pokemon it is. Once you think you know which Pokemon it is, PM BinaryPeaches your guess. Winners will receive the following:
First Correct Guess: Bronze WTP Emblem
After Ten Correct Guesses: Silver WTP Emblem
After Twenty Correct Guesses: Gold WTP Emblem

BinaryPeaches will be keeping track of how many guesses each member has done. If you think you've reached 10 or 20 guesses but haven't received an emblem, contact her and it'll be sorted out. At the end of the week I'll post what Pokemon it was, and the winners of that week. Then within the next few moments a new thread with the next Pokemon will be posted.​

Rules

• You may only guess once per week, so be sure you're extremely sure of your guess before PMing.
  • Make sure you only guess one Pokemon. There's no '______ or ______'. Even if one is right I'll be counting it as wrong because it's technically two guesses.
  • Do not put your guess in this thread. Please PM BinaryPeaches your guess.
  • Put 'Who's That Pokemon' (or 'WTP') in the subject of your PM when you send your guess.
  • You may post in this thread. However, it may not be anything that might hint to other people what the Pokemon is, or the Pokemon's name. All posts with such information will be deleted and marked as spam. What you may post is if you guess, and how hard/easy you think it was.
  • You may discuss last week's Pokemon in this thread, in the case you didn't get a chance to in the thread before this one.
  • There will be no hints. Don't ask for them.
  • Don't bug me if the answer is late. Real life might have possibly suddenly got in the way. If I know about something in advanced I'll mention it, but life likes to take unexpected turns. Just be patient and the answer will be put up as soon as I possibly can.
  • Have fun!

Pokemon of the Week

eZm5D.png

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Just... what... is... this? I am having an headache over this particular one!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Hmmm I hope you'll be able to make it after the 17th of october, I'll be on a trip starting tomorrow till then, but I understand if you can't do that lol. BUT I'D BE STOKED IF YOU COULD.

Ok so like, I have NO idea what this one is. I'm gonna try again tonight but there are so many options but it's just not right with any of them ;__;

EDIT - Okay found it. Sneaky BinaryPeaches XD But this was FUN cause it was so hard! Honestly <3

Last edited:

oocyst

SOFTware
Years
I'd also like to have the special WTP after the 17th.

This one was SO hard, but I finally got it after searching for an hour...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I thought this one would be easy, haha! Well, glad I'm mixing up the difficulties of the WTPs.

Now why is there nine votes and I only have four PMs

From the looks of the poll, it's going to be a Halloween Event sort of thing (so after the 17th). Course, that could change throughout the course of the week but somehow I doubt it, haha!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think it might work, BinaryPeaches! I think I might want to challenge myself this time!

That said, speaking of the current one... Whew. Two days, anyone?

Years
This was harder than it should've been. I finally found it and I can totally see how you could pick this and think it wouldn't be too hard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Number of Votes: 14
Number of Guesses: 10

Those four who haven't guessed but voted have made me sad. :(

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Probably because they didn't want to guess, what with the effort involved in this particular one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Again, it's not like I purposely try to make them hard. xD It just... happens. :P

Anyways, the answer will be up soonish. I need to finish my homework first.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Yeah, homework first :D

Oh, and I do think that, you will need to zoom out and look at the whole picture, with the selected zoomed-in part also in view, overlapping and highlighted, to see how difficult it actually will be.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think I just need to not be the one hosting this to see how difficult things are, because I kind of suck a judging the difficulty of things.

Anyways, the answer.
348Armaldo_Dream.png

People who guessed correctly:
Yoshikkko
Rednael
deoxys121
Twiggy
Scarf

I feel like crud so the next one will be when I log on tomorrow. :)

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I wonder what a WTP hosted by me would be like? Difficulty in WTP... is a very subjective thing, unlike most other games.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
That calls for an interesting idea. Maybe one day I'll allow someone to host it for me, image and everything. When Stand Alone hosted it for me while I was away on vacation I had still provided the images.

Anyways, next one will be up later today, and the special one will obviously be around Halloween since that won by a landslide.

Back