• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Would like to see some fake cards Ill rate them

Years
My First FAke

psy_basic.jpg

PLEASE RATE IT
and i'll rate yours

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
link doesn't work, If you want it to show the image in the forums, Paste the "Direct link to image" and put
around it.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
On a MSPaint parameter, you've done pretty good! The old style of Pokemon powers is different, the text comes right after the name of the pokemon power. You do not press enter (start a new line).
Im a bit concerned with the Damage font. And the Illus size I suppose should be smaller.
The Image is alright, just try to dig in a background next time, it'll give it more bling ;)
The HP font and the placement of it are concerns. I like the energy icons!
Practice, keep it up you'll get better.
And heres cards for you to rate:
Red's Charizard Art from Charizard EX.
Mewtwo made for fun

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2005
the attacks and the art are pretty decent. Mine? I was thinking about printing it and bringing it to legue, maybe fooling a few people;)

sharpedo.jpg

QFred

Behold...
Years
You couldn't fool anyone but still it's a normal card!

In PPN you can download things to use on Photoshop! You can download Photoshop 30-days trial in Adobe Online!

Also you mispelled Defending and didn't capitalize that word!

Forgot the ? on Pok?mon!

You made it on Paint, right?

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2005
no, photoshop. and i have already fixed the defending error. and the e, i have a mac! alt+# things dont work :( BUT: i took the e from your post and pasted it in the card. that DOES work :) I might not fool anyone, but I might atleast impress some people ;) the text is wrong too (just noticed that :surprised )

Here is the revised version:
Sharkie.jpg

Last edited:

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
hmm. your cards are very good, i think the guys in this forum should all have respect for women, (you are a woman), and i don't think muhc people are giving you respect here. This new staryu card is VERY good, condrats, i give it 9/10. your best card yet, keep it up.

O

Your Mom
Years
Don't lie, you didn't draw the Sharpedo. Taking other's stuff and claiming it as yours issn't a good idea. It's called plagarising and it's not right. If you didn't draw the picture, just say where you got it from. It's pretty obvious that you didn't draw the picture because if you did, then it wouldn't look so badly cropped.

Back