• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Oh wow, nice. :o

I hadn't put that you had a Devaint link in your signature and the the actual picture in your sig together; You drew them yourself!

Your good!

I don't know what happened but all my user titles broke, oh well.

Last edited:
Years

It's the Pixy Guy, I have to exterminate him...

I remember when I played some of the Ratchet & Clank games, in the 3rd game Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, here was a cutscene that made me laugh...

I think it's like robots showing racism towards non-robot species.

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I think it's like robots showing racism towards non-robot species.
They're not being racist, they're talking about throwing off the chains of human oppression!

The bourgeois human is a virus on the hard drive of the working robot!

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I swear the single hardest rule to follow after being away for so long is the minimum word count one.

Awesome signature.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

NOOOOOOOOOO...the one week that I'm (unfortunately) offline for Spring Break was the week that a bunch of the Unova spring events popped up. I was looking forward to them so much! ;_; >.<

In other news, I just realized that my wristwatch never accounted for 2012 being a Leap Year in its "date" function, currently displaying as March 16th...

I swear the single hardest rule to follow after being away for so long is the minimum word count one.

Awesome signature.

I know, right? :< And I agree, I love the drawing in your signature, Pokestick, good times. For some reason, the girl's eyes look especially radiant an-OMG WTF AAAAAAAAAAAAH A STUNFISK!

Thank you, and the little details you've put in yours that no one will ever notice are really neat too :P

Gaaah...now I'm going to ponder what those hidden details are (if there are any?). @_@ It doesn't help that I still haven't played HeartGold to at least get an idea of what Johto Route from GSC is even being depicted... XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
This is a thread where I'm not going to post long posts :3 211018

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024

Thank you, and the little details you've put in yours that no one will ever notice are really neat too :P

Haha, cheers. I would hope that they would though. :o

I know, right? :< And I agree, I love the drawing in your signature, Pokestick, good times. For some reason, the girl's eyes look especially radiant an-OMG WTF AAAAAAAAAAAAH A STUNFISK!

I wouldn't have thought that you'd have a problem with it. xD

She looks pretty hot in yellow & green too imo: http://i43.tinypic.com/2q2r9t2.jpg

Also hey fable~ Didn't know you were paired to gavin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back