• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Zivito Region [PG-14]

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
Yeah, I want this thing to go one as long as possible. Two other RPs i joing died before they really started :(

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
before we skip them, i think somebody should message them and see if they still want to participate.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
um, i made a list of all the people that signed up and havnt posted in the ic yet.

• Dualblade
  • Mick Fizz
  • Star_struck_baka
  • Gunnerpow7
  • ~Genevieve~
  • Century
  • Curious.

its a pretty hefty list. :p in fact, its about half of the participants. xD im not too sure on Mick Fizzs stance in the role play. a couple pages back, i read that he dropped out. but im not too sure. Gunnerpow7 wasnt technically accepted, but Miley included him in the accepted characters list. and Genevieve never completed her skeleton.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Well Mick Fizz is really busy, I know him well on here so he told me he'll be a little bit. There are still people before him who has to post, and he didn't drop out Gen was going to sign up for a spot he had so he dropped out of that spot. Then she didn't join and Arcaray took up the spot. So Gen isn't in this anymore. As of my edit, I have messaged everyone on here besides Gen, and Mick Fizz, and I wanna say DuelBlade because the only way to speak to him is email and I don't want him to know my email sense I don't know him well.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Curious- Okay, no probs.

Well guys it's the weekend for me now. I'll be up til midnight tonight and RP-ready the whole time. As for tommarow (Saturday here) I'll probably be gone all day because I go bowling (With my boyfriend/pair) in the youth league and then usually go to my Aunt Katie & Uncle Matt's house for the day. I may get on the laptop there. I'll be here tommarow night, probably after 7-8pm. Then Sunday all day. Just wanted to let ya know.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I hope to have my first post ready for today. I've been going through some serious stuff in RL and now I'm trying to get a decent post done while being yelled at, which ain't easy.

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2019
I'll most likely be able to get my post up in the next 12 hours

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
If you are still accepting SU's, I'd like to apply for the 8th Gym Leader:

Name: Matthias Sakrala
Gym Type: Dragon Type
Team: (Up to four.)

Species: Dragonite
Nickname: N/A
Level: 58
Attacks:
Fire Punch-Dragon Rush
Fly-Outrage
Thunder-Aqua Tail

Species: Flygon
Level: 52
Attacks:
Dragon Breath-Dragon Claw
Aerial Ace-Crunch
Sandstorm-Heat Wave

Species: Charizard
Level: 57
Attacks:
Flamethrower-Fire Fang
Thunder Punch-Air Slash
Solar Beam-Dragon Claw

Species: Garchomp
Level: 51
Attacks:
Dig-Dragon Claw
Crunch-Iron Tail
Poison Jab-Dragon Pulse

Appearance:
Matthias Sakrala is a very tall person, measuring at six feet, seven inches tall. Matthias takes pride in developing a muscular build, which he works to maintain. Matthias' hair is short, clean cut and has a dirty blonde tone. Matthias' facial features aren't too defined, having a gradual angled jaw that does not stick out. Matthias has piercing blue eyes, which seem to look into your soul. Matthias is always well dressed, as if he is going to a formal ceremony. Matthias' attire is always Black three-piece suits, with a black neck tie to match. Matthias' fancy attire include custom sized shoes, as he does not fit normal sized shoes. Matthias wears a gold necklace around his neck, with a small ruby pendant hanging from it, as a personal item.

Personality:
Matthias Sakrala is cool, calm and calculating, yet possesses an intimidating aura to to his large stature.. He is very patient, waiting for the perfect opprotunity in life instead of unsatisfactory opprotunities. He never underestimates what others can do, a trait that aids him in battle and life. Matthias usually finds himself as a stern voice of reason in times of strife or difficulty. Matthias is a tough person, both physically and emotionally. He is able to overcome difficulties as he has done in life. Matthias makes no random move, even though some of his decisions seem erratic or strange, doubting his intentions is how many foes have lost to Matthias. Matthias operates under a strict regime, not tolerating the failures of people he is counting on or his failures. Matthias is a valiant worker, giving everything he does his full effort. Matthias is quite intelligent when it comes to battling, using type advantages to his side more often then not. Matthias has an intricate battling strategy, lulling his opponents into a false sense of overconfidence, getting the trainer to think Matthias is weak, then Matthias goes and catches them off-guard with an array of versatile and powerful pokemon.

History:
Matthias was born in Mossdeep City, Hoenn. Matthias' parents were a part of Hoenn's space program, which had it's base of operations there. Matthias grew up not seeing his parents often due to their work, and Matthias found solace in Pokemon, and that is how he became a trainer. When Matthias was nine, his parents gave Matthias a Dratini, which has been with Matthias ever since, evolving into Dragonite. When Matthias was ten, he began his Pokemon Journey with his Dratini. To keep his family on his mind, Matthias' mother gave Matthias a gold necklace with a ruby pendant, which Matthias still wears to this day. Matthias found his life calling in Pokemon, and found a lot of success when taking on the Gym leaders of Hoenn. Matthias defeated the Gym leaders one by one with little difficulty. After collecting all eight of Hoenn's Gym badges, Matthias took on the Hoenn Elite Four. As he has done before, Matthias overcame the Elite Four with four booming wins. Matthias then had a battle with the Champion, Brendan, that is still revered as one of the greatest. The battle, which went on for four hours, ended up with Matthias just slightly eliminating Brendan, anointing Matthias Champion. However, Matthias' time upon the top was short lived. Matthias remained Champion for only two months, when he was usurped by another trainer. Humiliated following his defeat, Matthias returned to Mossdeep to train once again. After two years of exile, Matthias returned to Pokemon battling stronger than ever. Matthias accepted a position as a Frontier Brain in Johto. Matthias rebuilt his reputation in Johto, establishing himself as a tough trainer. Matthias was a Frontier Brain until the offer to become a Gym Leader was offered in Zivito. Matthias accepted, and became a Gym Leader in Zivito.

Other: He doesn't like Diet Soda, especially DIET DR.PEPPER.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
It kinda takes away the fun of it though, don't you think? I understand that we shouldn't speed off and leave people behind, but all our characters aren't going to be in touch at once, and we're from different time zones so we could be waiting for ages.

Back