• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2013
I've done that quite a few times on both statues and it still doesn't open. I thought it was just some kind of pattern you had to follow. I've tried everything I could possibly think of and it still wouldn't open.

Years
I've done that quite a few times on both statues and it still doesn't open. I thought it was just some kind of pattern you had to follow. I've tried everything I could possibly think of and it still wouldn't open.
Go behind the left statue and press B button looking at it. The door will open

Where Is Misty At Cerulean
?
She is dating a guy south of Bill's Seaside Cottage. Talk with her there so that she could return back to the gym

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
Is There A Way To Light The PokeTower,Or Is There A Devon Scope,Sorry I Started W/ Celadon B4 Saffron/Lavender...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
How Can I Get My Butterfree to be more attractive?

Is There A Way To Light The PokeTower,Or Is There A Devon Scope,Sorry I Started W/ Celadon B4 Saffron/Lavender...

Why? The girl near to the bay doesn't want your Butterfree to join the others ? Anyway I suggest to you not to leave your Butterfree because he can learn some strategically moves as "Poison Powder" or "Sleep Powder"

What you mean with Light the Pokemon Tower? you go to the Pokemon Tower only once during the game in order to get Sabrina's Haunter

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Why? The girl near to the bay doesn't want your Butterfree to join the others ? Anyway I suggest to you not to leave your Butterfree because he can learn some strategically moves as "Poison Powder" or "Sleep Powder"

Which is why I caught 2 caterpie when I could. Grinded the one till it was a butterfree then boxed it and grinded the other but kept it. When it was time for the event I took out the one I boxed and let it go. This way I still had one as my ace in the hole.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
Why do people insist to wait for someone who has been gone almost a year?

Life happens, and it doesn't always lead back around.... take it from me, I hacked centuries ago, but that doesn't mean my projects will all revive. Chances are that a return would be followed by a fresh start. Whether that means Ash Grey again, Ash Grey 2, Ash Grey in Black and White, or fresh new thang remains to be seen. But really it isn't healthy to just sit with yourmouth open waiting for mother bird to come back, use this hack as inspiration and bide your time wisely

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
the point i dont understand, why dont the hackers unite and finish the damn hack!!

metapod doesnt own the copyright to ash gray or something so why wait????

And if thats not an option maybe co work with metapod....

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
the point i dont understand, why dont the hackers unite and finish the damn hack!!

metapod doesnt own the copyright to ash gray or something so why wait????

And if thats not an option maybe co work with metapod....
1) Because hackers respect "copyright". It's Meta's hack that's why knowledgeable hackers won't even think of overtaking this as it would be very disrespectful.
2) Even if someone actually finished this, it wouldn't be "AshGray" as it wouldn't come from Metapod's head and it would new hacker's hack.
3) Can be said in 2) but still... noone knows what Metapod actually wanted to implement and how which means even if the hack were to be completed by someone else, it wouldn't be same as the first part.
4) If nothing works, think of this hack as complete. Does it have the complete Indigo League arc? Yes, it has. Think of Orange Isle as hoax and think it's already complete.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
1) Because hackers respect "copyright". It's Meta's hack that's why knowledgeable hackers won't even think of overtaking this as it would be very disrespectful.
2) Even if someone actually finished this, it wouldn't be "AshGray" as it wouldn't come from Metapod's head and it would new hacker's hack.
3) Can be said in 2) but still... noone knows what Metapod actually wanted to implement and how which means even if the hack were to be completed by someone else, it wouldn't be same as the first part.
4) If nothing works, think of this hack as complete. Does it have the complete Indigo League arc? Yes, it has. Think of Orange Isle as hoax and think it's already complete.

Yes Ash493 I basically agree with you, but I don't think that it would be "very disrespectable" if other hackers would finish the game.

I mean we all respect Metapod for the HUGE quantitative of things which he's done in order to create this wonderfull hack, but it would be reasonable if other people want to complete the "Work of the Master" just as a tribute to him and to the fun that he made us prove.

Even the Renaissance's artists took inspiration from the ancient greek ones, but it didn't mean that they had copied them or that they didn't respect them

Back