• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Why not get things started? So, who's looking forward the events/ What will you most likely participate in? I'll definitely be participating in the Minecraft, Anime Snapshot, History Quiz, Gaming, iSketch and more. And, argh, it's really cold here right now, the wind has frozen my hands solid.

/woot first post.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
idk if I'll participate in all I intend to, tbh. I have an assignment due tomorrow and I should -probably- concentrate on that lool. But I dunno, everything looks fun so at this point I don't think I should make definites really!

Empathy

Rawr.
Years
Minecraft for the win! \o/
Ill probably have a crack at different events though as they all seem quite intestng and fun.
Happy anniversary PC!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Let's see how many events I can fit in all this week, alongside hosting two. :D

Fo sure I am going to join graphics and photography. :D And IRC, and maybe Movie Nights :D

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Every year I get the urge to do the Map Off, but I always get frustrated at it because I can't get the image in my head onto the screen. Maybe I'll do it this year if I have the time. ;;

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I might participate in the Skype Event. I'll definitely participate in the Movie Night Event too. Impersonate Lerroux seems interesting xD. Oh and possibly the Slogan Contest!
Let's get on with it xD

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I have been vacationing as of late, so I confess to having no idea what the hell is going on in regards to events. Won't someone point a nice girl in the direction of thread sign ups or what not?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I have been vacationing as of late, so I confess to having no idea what the hell is going on in regards to events. Won't someone point a nice girl in the direction of thread sign ups or what not?

They're in this forum GO READ n_n

Jake should make a sticky index imo.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well there are very few events, they fit in one page :3
The forum is like an index on it's own xD

Well true, but I am a big fan of stickies in most cases as evidenced by B/W currently.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Well true, but I am a big fan of stickies in most cases as evidenced by B/W currently.

*Goes to BW*
O,O I can see that lol. Doesn't hurt to be organized though, forums like that could get a bit busy xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Events. I think I'm going to do as many as can but just later in the week.

Everyone should be doing the Trivia Challenge.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I'm hosting two events as well! And I really want to do the crossword event, as well as the many talking ones.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have already signed up with the Egg Swap. It was so much fun last time, that it's was one of the events I couldn't wait for.

I already know what Pokemon I'm breeding. lol

Also might do the Skype event if I can. I'm not sure about other events, it depends on how much time I have.

Years
Excited to be hosting an event for the first time at PCX! There are so many events that I hope I can participate in this year. I'm always a big fan of the creativity events (like designing a Pokemon, making maps or photography competitions) as they really bring out the best of those here at PC.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I should totes join in. I'll probably be away too much though :/

You should give it a try. Got second last time, it was a blast.I probably won't be able to do it as much this time cause I have less access to a internet source with no working iPod now and less time to get on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back