• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
1158, there is a bug in which that if I leave Johto, I can't get back. The person at the subway station won't let me go back there.

There is also a glitch in the gate to the Lake of Rage that makes me stuck.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
1158 i found some bugs in 3.26

I found a tile error in freshwind villa View attachment 69981

After i battle this gentleman trainer in Holy Karst CaveView attachment 69982This happens View attachment 69983and when i talked to him Again it disappears

i can't pick up this item ball i found it after i got of Holy Karst CaveView attachment 69984

And I Discovered a Major Bug in Tyron Tower when you heal your Pokemon with Nurse Joy The game Freeze'sView attachment 69985

By the way I need help on the bronze port mission i'm stuck i accepted the mission and i checked everywhere in bronze port. i can't find who made the request i even tried going to the cave but the old man pushed me out of the entrance is this Another Bug?

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
@1158 what if I updated my game and there is more than 1 mega evolution pokemon in my team?

Well, better not, please cancel theirs mega form before you update to the newest beta, because the mega Pokemon in the last beta was not as powerful as they should be, and if you don't cancel theirs mega form, there will be a bug which may make you have more than 1 mega Pokemon. What's more, in the newest beta, you can get the item for mega evolution from Engineer BC in Lividity City.

what 2 do aftr defeating WIND in pineorma villa ...

Go to Halfleaf City for challenging the gym and then follow the events.

I found the bug, that won't let me go. I accept the mission at the girl and go out. When I came back and talk to her, she gives the same mission (Bronz Port mission) to do again. And this bug repeats, no matter what I do.

That is a bug, I've fixed it in the newest beta, please update to Beta 3.27.

Is there a new version with mega evo?????

Yes, Beta 3.27 is just out, about 9 mega Pokemon available currently.

Why not update this version ?
I waiting next beta.

I update it now, sorry for being late.

yaa!! already done that ....but in bronze port mission the cave is blockd by a old man that is not allowing 2 pass what 2 do............??

That is a bug, I fixed it now.

I've written about this problem. I think 1158 fix the bug as soon as possible.

Thanks, and it is fixed now.

In beta 3.26 somthing block my way in olivine cafe.

Sorry, that is a bug, and I fixed it in the newest beta.

1158 i found some bugs in 3.26

I found a tile error in freshwind villa View attachment 69981

After i battle this gentleman trainer in Holy Karst CaveView attachment 69982This happens View attachment 69983and when i talked to him Again it disappears

i can't pick up this item ball i found it after i got of Holy Karst CaveView attachment 69984

And I Discovered a Major Bug in Tyron Tower when you heal your Pokemon with Nurse Joy The game Freeze'sView attachment 69985

By the way I need help on the bronze port mission i'm stuck i accepted the mission and i checked everywhere in bronze port. i can't find who made the request i even tried going to the cave but the old man pushed me out of the entrance is this Another Bug?

Thanks a lot for reporting, I've fixed these just now, and the newest fixed beta is out.

1158 ..still no solution for the bug in bronze port for jhoto ticket mission..

I fixed it just now, please update to the newest beta. When you updated to the newest beta, do make sure to ask for the mission again, please.

The newest Beta is out, some bugs are fixed, some new things are added, about 23 new Pokemon from Kalos region and about 9 mega Pokemon are available now. About mega evolution, you need two items for this, one is for evolving and another one is for canceling, go to Lividity City for Engineer BC, he'll give you them after you battled him, when you want another mega evolution, make sure you canceled the previous one, and then ask him for two new items for another mega evolution.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I just got the TM for flash, I have a Raichu but it can't learn it. None of my party pokemon can learn it either. Do you know of any pokemon that can learn Flash? I want to explore Mt Mortar but I can't see where I am going!

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
At the moment, I think I am going to try to complete the Pokedex and catch pokemon to fill up my PC boxes until beta 4 is released.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
I just got the TM for flash, I have a Raichu but it can't learn it. None of my party pokemon can learn it either. Do you know of any pokemon that can learn Flash? I want to explore Mt Mortar but I can't see where I am going!
Try Turtwig,Shinx or Fennekin they can learn Flash
EDIT:i found some bugs
View attachment 69998
View attachment 69999

I already finish the MissionView attachment 70000 and When i went to eastern city i can't get the coins
View attachment 70001
View attachment 70002

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024

That is a bug, and I fixed it in the newest Beta 3.29.

Try Turtwig,Shinx or Fennekin they can learn Flash
EDIT:i found some bugs
View attachment 69998
View attachment 69999

I already finish the MissionView attachment 70000 and When i went to eastern city i can't get the coins
View attachment 70001
View attachment 70002

Thanks a lot, now, I've fixed these bugs, I think, so please update to the newest Beta 3.29, and talk to the gentleman there again to tell him you cleared the mission, then go back for your coins, I think it will work this time.

Beta 3.29 released for fixing a important bug in Bronze Port.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Hi!, I have a question, does this game have the physical/special split?, I'm kinda corious since I caught a modest gastly in the first forest.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen May 5, 2014
should i patch it to pokemon emerald? cuzzz im too excited to play it... haha..

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen May 5, 2014
i just cant play it! what should i do? i am using VBA... ;-;

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
should i patch it to pokemon emerald? cuzzz im too excited to play it... haha..

You probably won't find the latest beta already patched on any websites, so I suggest that you download a clean emerald rom and use tsukuyomi to patch the ups file.

Back