• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen May 5, 2014
You probably won't find the latest beta already patched on any websites, so I suggest that you download a clean emerald rom and use tsukuyomi to patch the ups file.

oh! thanks ! haha.. now i know.. yaaay! thanks again Benedict87!

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
I fixed it just now, please update to the newest beta. When you updated to the newest beta, do make sure to ask for the mission again, please.

The newest Beta is out, some bugs are fixed, some new things are added, about 23 new Pokemon from Kalos region and about 9 mega Pokemon are available now. About mega evolution, you need two items for this, one is for evolving and another one is for canceling, go to Lividity City for Engineer BC, he'll give you them after you battled him, when you want another mega evolution, make sure you canceled the previous one, and then ask him for two new items for another mega evolution.[/QUOTE]

yaa ..thanks

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I caught a gastly in the first forest, does haunter evolve by trade?

No, Haunter evolves to Gengar at Lv50.

Hi!, I have a question, does this game have the physical/special split?, I'm kinda corious since I caught a modest gastly in the first forest.

Yes, this hack has physical/special split. And this was the reason why I added Dragon Pulse to this hack.

I Just got my 7th Badge, and now I need to get Whirlpool. Where can I get it?

You can buy one in the factory of Dianthus Town. And some Pokemon can learn it, too.

View attachment 70038

View attachment 70039

View attachment 70040

these were d glitches and bugs i found in beta 3.29 ....

AND i have a question when i completed d last mission and got jhoto ticket ...the man says that subway is undr construction and says 2 go 2 d top mt.skyfall where is dat???

BY D WAY : my flaebe which was @ lev 100 automatically evolved florette when i patched ..so thankyou :D {:3}

Thanks a lot, and there is a event on the top of Mt.Skywall after you defeated the E4 and the champion of TYRON, you can reach there from TYRON Tower, enter the cave there and it is Mt.Skywall.

where can I find a tepig?

Tepig can be received from someone in Volcano Town, not like the other two starters, it is in TYRON Region instead of SYLON Region.

Hey I just restarted this game. just wanna ask the new features.

To prevent some bugs from happening, I did not add too many new features, just added mega evolution items, and made some small changes of the Pokemon's location and some other small things, you really don't need to restart if you begun at Beta3.

Beta 3.30 released for fixing some bugs, in the current beta, you can reach Blackthorn City but still can't enter the gym and Dragon's Den.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I know it was said before, but lost where the post was, Where do I go for ALMA's mission regarding her village where she grew up after I talk to her after accepting the request.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
I know it was said before, but lost where the post was, Where do I go for ALMA's mission regarding her village where she grew up after I talk to her after accepting the request.
Go to Windy Cave,And make sure you have pokemon that knows HM 07 (Waterfall) & HM 03(Surf) Look for a Ladder And go inside and use surf Then waterfall.
go straight (the Right side Where you catch tornadus) The Left Side is where you need to go then Go out and you see Eliza And Done ,I Can't Show Some Screenshot because I restared My save Due to the Latest Patch,Sorry

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Go to Windy Cave,And make sure you have pokemon that knows HM 07 (Waterfall) & HM 03(Surf) Look for a Ladder And go inside and use surf Then waterfall.
go straight (the Right side Where you catch tornadus) The Left Side is where you need to go then Go out and you see Eliza And Done ,I Can't Show Some Screenshot because I restared My save Due to the Latest Patch,Sorry
thanks for info. & dont worry about the sreenshots Ill figure it out.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
i can't find the engineneer for mega evolution in lividy city i have beta 3.29 but i can stoll mega envolve using sun stone?

No, Sun Stone is no longer useful foe mega evolution. And Engineer BC is in a corner of Lividity City with his Lucario, it's easy to find him.

Wow.. This is really nice :)
Great work 1158! (i know this is not a full game, only beta, but it is really cool)

Thanks.

what am i gonna do after lividity city?

If the gym there is not open, go to Cherry Villa for the events there, if the gym is open, challenge the gym, then go left to Chinchila City.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2015
Hi 1158, i have a few questions.

Did you introduce the Physical/Special Split ?

Eliza is obtainable as a pokemon like in Victory fire ?

You said that you added Dragon pulse as a special move, what about Dark pulse ?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hi 1158, i have a few questions.

Did you introduce the Physical/Special Split ?

Eliza is obtainable as a pokemon like in Victory fire ?

You said that you added Dragon pulse as a special move, what about Dark pulse ?

The Physical/Special split is in this hack, just like Victory Fire, and Eliza may turn to help you after a event in Johto. But I'm still working on the event, so it is still impossible to make Eliza join the team currently, and Dark Pulse is still not added, but it will be added soon.

My game froze as I was getting ready to enter Ice Path.

Thanks, I get it, and I fixed it in the newest Beta 3.31.

Beta 3.31 released for fixing a bug, and Dragon's Den is available now, but a major event there is still in progressing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2015
The Physical/Special split is in this hack, just like Victory Fire, and Eliza may turn to help you after a event in Johto. But I'm still working on the event, so it is still impossible to make Eliza join the team currently, and Dark Pulse is still not added, but it will be added soon.

Thanks, also i've found 2 bugs.

Shadow ball is super effective on Metang ( Steel/Psy type, it should be normal. )
Surf is normal on Gyarados.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Thanks, also i've found 2 bugs.

Shadow ball is super effective on Metang ( Steel/Psy type, it should be normal. )
Surf is normal on Gyarados.

You may don't know, but Dark/Ghost Types are no longer not so effective to Steel-Type. So Dark/Ghost-Type moves may be super effective to Metang. And I think I need to rebuild the balance of the game, so I changed some original things, just like Water-Type is normal on Water-Type, Grass-Type is normal on Dragon-Type and some smaller changes. So I must say these are not bugs, whatever, thanks for reporting.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2015
You may don't know, but Dark/Ghost Types are no longer not so effective to Steel-Type. So Dark/Ghost-Type moves may be super effective to Metang. And I think I need to rebuild the balance of the game, so I changed some original things, just like Water-Type is normal on Water-Type, Grass-Type is normal on Dragon-Type and some smaller changes. So I must say these are not bugs, whatever, thanks for reporting.

Hummm, i don't think making Water type normal on Water type is a good idea. It only makes water sweepers like Gyarados Dancer + waterfall or a simple Starmie with Surf a little bit too OP. Since only Dragon and Grass pokemon can absorb the type ( And for Starmie it's not a problem cause it can learn Ice Beam... + Swampert is now weak to water moves... the irony for a Water starter even if it is not available in this hack. )
Same for the Dark type... just imagine Tyranitar with Crunch, or Eliza sword dancer + Pure power + a dark move stabbed + no more resistance to Dark type (except Fighting).
Also with the Grass type being normal to Dragon, it makes Garchomp/Flygon weak to Grass, add to this the implantation of Fairy type which is super effective to Dragon, and we got some nice Dragons with good resistance a little bit screwed. :/

I know it's a hack, i shouldn't be so punctilious with the strategy here, but i just want your hack to be the closest to perfection. :p

Last edited:
Back