• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have to admit, this forum has been BY FAR the MOST patient with me

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
positive feedback...

I gotta say that PokéCommunity Forums has been the most patient with me than ANY other forums out there. you guys don't even know me irl and people who know me irl understand you have to remain patient with me to work things out... the admins and staff on this forum has really been patient with me.. 2010 - present... most forums give up and make me leave, you on the other hand have been very patient with me even when I do get angry. PokéCommunity Forums seems to be the ONLY forums I frequent because of how you treat me different than other forums.

I appreciate it.

Years
positive feedback...

I gotta say that PokéCommunity Forums has been the most patient with me than ANY other forums out there. you guys don't even know me irl and people who know me irl understand you have to remain patient with me to work things out... the admins and staff on this forum has really been patient with me.. 2010 - present... most forums give up and make me leave, you on the other hand have been very patient with me even when I do get angry. PokéCommunity Forums seems to be the ONLY forums I frequent because of how you treat me different than other forums.

I appreciate it.

Well that's good :D if we weren't then you'd be LONG gone e3e

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's great to hear, Justin. :) I'm glad you feel that way. And I'm sure others will agree with me in that we'll continue to be helpful to you and many others. Cheers!

Years
Well that's so nice to see an appreciation post like that. No wonder PC is a great forum, everyone here likes to do their best to help you in any way.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm really happy you feel that way. You're a good person with a lot of interesting thoughts to share and I wouldn't like to miss out on that. Thanks for sticking with us even when you get frustrated. <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Justin, even though we've never had any interaction within the forums, I have to say this thread made me happy. :) Not just on the basis that I'm a member of staff, but because I think it took a lot of guts to come out and say how appreciative you are. It definitely brings a smile to my face knowing that you can be happy and feel welcomed as a member here.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
oh noes! another one has took the bait! eeekkk!!! >.>
ignore the cookies! don't go into the darkness!!!
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo—cough...

ahem, anyway, yeah. this forum is pretty nice. :3
lots of nice people. been here since forever, and i'm still here. xD

no other pkmn forum has ever chained me like this... ;_;
:3

Back