• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lmao i havent even picked up the gba untill right now XD i played ff7 dirge of cerberus and beat it in one day and then started playing on extra hard mode WOOT lol lots of fun . anyways im still searching for my next water type shiny and of course noluck , we laters

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
I've had to have done at least 6,000+ resets for Shiny Latias I'm wondering if I should give up soon or not.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
*cries for a whole week*
WOW PC IS BEING MEAN TO MEN!! :'(
lol... everytime i try to log on it says access denied and i ahve to do emil adn apss ressrtting thing.. .. not to mention PC was running slow... BUT I AM ABCK!

--with no shinies tho.. lol

Also: I am yet to encounter shiny abra, my emerald i am still working thro.. adn welcome to all new memebrs as well as all enw shinies caught :)... and gl to all on ur SHUNTING (shiny hunting... maybe i got that off of sum1? well if i did... sorry :P) lol..

*sigh* im gunna restart my emerald and i think im gunna make this my team (DONT DIS MY TEAM! >.>) anyways.. here it is:

Masquerain
Machamp
Alakazam
Raichu
Shifty
Blaziken

But im not resetting yet.. cuz i want my friend to reset with me.. so we can battle like rivals every once n a while

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
It's being mean to men, huh? I'm a guy, so.. yeah I've been having those problems as well, as some of you may have noticed my arrogant absence.

And, much like MetalMario, I'm in a shiny slump, and I don't really have any motivation to go after the 2 I'm going for, unless if I think of that guy I made the bet with that I won twice in a row, and if I could make it three, he'd pound his head into mush. :P

I have done it some as of late. Just not constantly.
Pokemon I'm looking for:

FR: Gastly
LG: gastly
Emerald: Lotad
And the rest I'm unsure of. I kinda want a Shiny Absol, but I prefer it's original version actually, and I need Shiny Gastly/Gengar first. You know the drill.

Later.
-DDD

Years
No luck yet. Them Chimechos is still blue.

Keep it up you will find one soon. Hatching them from eggs must be the easyest way to go...

*cries for a whole week*
WOW PC IS BEING MEAN TO MEN!! :'(
lol... everytime i try to log on it says access denied and i ahve to do emil adn apss ressrtting thing.. .. not to mention PC was running slow... BUT I AM ABCK!

--with no shinies tho.. lol

Also: I am yet to encounter shiny abra, my emerald i am still working thro.. adn welcome to all new memebrs as well as all enw shinies caught :)... and gl to all on ur SHUNTING (shiny hunting... maybe i got that off of sum1? well if i did... sorry :P) lol..

*sigh* im gunna restart my emerald and i think im gunna make this my team (DONT DIS MY TEAM! >.>) anyways.. here it is:

Masquerain
Machamp
Alakazam
Raichu
Shifty
Blaziken

But im not resetting yet.. cuz i want my friend to reset with me.. so we can battle like rivals every once n a while

Wow a shiny Blaziken
Good luck with finding the Torchic...

It's being mean to men, huh? I'm a guy, so.. yeah I've been having those problems as well, as some of you may have noticed my arrogant absence.

And, much like MetalMario, I'm in a shiny slump, and I don't really have any motivation to go after the 2 I'm going for, unless if I think of that guy I made the bet with that I won twice in a row, and if I could make it three, he'd pound his head into mush. :P

I have done it some as of late. Just not constantly.
Pokemon I'm looking for:

FR: Gastly
LG: gastly
Emerald: Lotad
And the rest I'm unsure of. I kinda want a Shiny Absol, but I prefer it's original version actually, and I need Shiny Gastly/Gengar first. You know the drill.

Later.
-DDD

Shiny Absol aint gonna be easy. Good luck with that one...
XD make a secret base near where your looking for your shinys
Like camping in the wild... just looking for shinys..

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm not SRing on FR anymore. I'm taking a break from it to play thru Emerald for one week, then SR for Latios for the next one. On Emerald, I'm at the Route west of Oldale town, so I'm looking for a Ralts with a Calm nature, and preferably 30/31 IVs in SAtk and SDef... so I may find a shiny Ralts(or a different shiny pokemon) instead.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Actually, I think I will SR for Latios for the next two weeks and not play Emerald at all becuz I will have to do some breeding on Emerald. And all the pokemon I'm going to breed with are on Ruby, and I can't trade them over until I get the type of Latios I want... I think I'll just settle for a Timid one with average IVs...but I still want a shiny one.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Um.... Aren't normal Chimechos white, not blue? Nya.

I done a little looking for Gastly today, but nothing. I'm being drawn to a certain Pokemon I can get Shiny.... It wouldn't work well on my team (It would even be weak to the same weaknesses as Ninetails and Metagross! Sheesh!), but it's cool. But no.

Several people here are looking at Absol. I think it's cool, but I've decided against looking for it.

I may regroup again. Again, I'm in a slump, and I don't know what to go after next. And for it to be a good Pokemon in the same sense. Drat.
-DDD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm so mad right now, it's not funny. My bro was playing my Ruby without me knowing. I was in the process of SRing, when he saves it, when I'm on the same route as it. NOW I HAVE TO PLAY THRU THE WHOLE ****ING GAME AGAIN, JUST TO SR FOR IT.

I don't see why I'm so mad right now once I think about it though... I just wish that I got a shiny one, or at least a Timid one. Well, now I can play thru Emerald *weak smile*.
I think I'll catch Latios with my master ball to see its nature and such. Then I'll begin SRing for a shiny Beldum. And I think a certain someone is forgetting to wish me luck on my shiny hunts... I think after i get/give up on beldum, I'll SR for Rayquaza on Ruby... it'll help save me a Master Ball for Latias on my Emerald version.

On Emerald version, I'll be searching for a Ralts still... I caught one earlier today with a Timid nature, and an average IV 18 or sumthin...

As of now, I've done about 60 SRs for a shiny Beldum. Wish me luck.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
And I think a certain someone is forgetting to wish me luck on my shiny hunts

GOOD LUCK MMSP!!!! WOOT IM ALWAYS ROOTING FOR YA!! hehe.. well know.. since thats out of the way...

Wow a shiny Blaziken
Good luck with finding the Torchic...

lol not shiny team..lol i only own 1 shiyn currently and thats a machamp.. adn im not even using him cuz i caught him at lv49.. adn pokemon i use in the long run.. i liek to train u from the lowest possible level...lol.. so ya... im not hunting for them to be shiny.. that would take 4ever lol

anyways.. im still treying to go thro emmy.. but its sorta tougher cuz only 5 of my 6 pokemon are only battlers.. (the other is oddish using cut or tentacool using dive and waterfdall)... but soon ima restart and get my planned team.. i have even JUST figured out a moveset i liek for them... oh and also.. i replaced masquerain (*sob sob*) for a kingdra... only cuz masquerain cant learn surf >.>... lol so i ahd needed a water type to fill in my party... well... after i get through emmerald.. i will SR for either cyndaquil or chikorita... (maybe..) and get abckj 2 SRing for a shiyn abra...

well later days :)hehe ive always wanted 2 say that

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2007
wow! I haven't been online since July 23rd!?! wow. guys, im real sorry i haven't been able to come online, but i've been pretty busy lately....anyways, STILL no luck with the shiny mudkip, I'll keep trying probably, but I might start trying it with eggs this time.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
My cuzin has been at my house all day... but I've still been SRing for Beldum. I haven't gotten it yet obviously, but I have a Rare Candy ready so that I can calculate its IVs when/if I get it.

Edit: Also, someone at Serebii posted that Mew will be available for download at Toys R' Us in America! Yay, I get to SR for shiny Mew!!!

Back