• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think that's a sign of an allergy, isn't it? Like pollen or something like that.

I don't even know everything that I'm allergic to haha.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Supposedly, I'm not allergic to anything. And I say "supposedly" because I had the skin allergy test and the results determined that I wasn't allergic to anything. But I have like an endless cold, which makes me think that I must be allergic!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
There's an albino girl that works at our local mall. Want me to hook you two up?

Lol, Slendy. I never actually had a twitter.

But this video makes me feel like having one.

Spoiler:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I made a twitter back in 2009 and I never used it, but I got back to it last year and I'm on it all the time. I like it better than Facebook.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I meant because of Dipu's post. x; I don't even use twitter.

Now I want to make a new facebook account to troll with. >_>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My mom told me I need a Twitter to get a job. I was like "..."

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
But
but trolling is fun. D;
Being annoying is the entire point, hmm? Well, it is when I'm doing it, at least. Perhaps I'll just troll children again, instead.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have yet to get around to really trolling there. Eventually.
Until then, I'll be trolling children.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh I really don't understand what's amusing about finding people that you don't know anything about, have no idea what their life is like or what they're currently going through, and then intentionally pissing them off. When people talk about how much they love to troll I just wonder what society is coming to.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't see the harm in it, honestly. >_> The only times I've been trolled were by some bored teenager that just was acting like an idiot. If anything, it made my day better because it was quite funny. I'm not "mean" to people when I troll- it's just to get on their nerves or have some fun.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I find it funny to see people get frustrated to stuffs I say when I'm actually laughing at the fact that they take everything so seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back