• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just checked, only has Jap audio I'm afraid.

A quick glance over the main seiyuu leads me to believe I'll like that part of it anyway. From LOGH to Orguss, I like those voices.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
104 Nintendo's E3 Conference beings in an hour and something. Wonder if they'll show anything XY related. The thing I'm looking forward to the most, however, is the WiiU Zelda title (not meaning WWHD or ALttP2(even though that's 3DS). And I hope they'll disclose some characters of the SSB4 roster. My vote goes to Chrom~ I wonder if Marth is going to be playable again... I mean, none of his games are getting a game in the (near) future.

To think I became a FE fan through SSBB and Marth. :'D

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
[email protected] watching YYH have you watched HXH?? same Togashi work but better...at least IMO

also,the 90s anime had totally different stories...take a look at what's shown now,you will feel that stories are repeating again and again..similar stories with different characters...the more we get after 2007s anime the more i hate it tbh...Japanese people now seems to prefer nudity more...Arrow watching anime,Arrow began to like it..*Fooosh* wild nude appears..Oh God! *Arrow goes throw up* Canceled ...most of time this is what happens now..........i don't really throw up but i could swear i feel sick in stomach lol

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
107. True..Finding Dantalian no shoka was a miracle...and it was only 12 eps ..but i sure don't go look in garbage as if i did you'll find my profile saying RIP of lots of nudity that heart can't take eww

Zelda Zelda Zelda....stop mentioning it,people!!!!!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
@Pokey: I hope it's in the trend of the WiiU Zelda "trailer" which depicted the fight between Link and Armogohma from TP. High quality graphics, man.

Arrow, it really depends on where you look. I have a bunch of anime that are not pr0n.
If you're into Japanese folklore, may I suggest Natsume Yuujinchou? Seirei no Moribito, D.Gray-man, D.N. Angel, Chihayafuru, Hakuouki, Kamisama Hajimemashi-ta, Princess Tutu, Shounen Onmyouji, Tales of Symphonia... There are plenty of post-2000 anime which are quality without constantly bombarding its viewers with unnecessary fanservice.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

You can check out my MAL if you want. I'm not saying I don't watch series with FS, but I like my fanservice less explicitly. Music, art and background quality are just as much service to my eyes as (well-dressed) characters.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Damn, they give in to all those people who wanted them.

I lost all faith in humanity.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Football club I support seem to be signing a guy who plays for the Swedish national team. I'm guessing you don't know but should I be happy about us trying to get Ola Toivonen, Pokey?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Looks like he elbows people a lot, I like him.

Also lol.

Bol0GS5.png

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Anyone else having trouble getting enthused about animu recently? Or is it just me?

Also, Nintendo is slowly nudging me in the direction of XY. They're actually adding new stuff. This is the most innovation in years (heck, maybe in the history of the series). It's not saying much, but it's a start, and hopefully they have more to show.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I just had a couple of months off anime so I'm good for it right now.

There are a few things airing next season I'm looking forward to as well.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Hm...I'm sorta getting back into it. I've started watching anime at a slower rate, so I generally watch maybe one or two anime in a month...

...Well, I say that, but the last anime I watched before Nichijou was Durarara!, and that was...either over Christmas break or Spring Break (probably the latter). I also watched episode 1 of Toradora and AoT. Toradora I might watch again, it's too curious for me not to. Attack on Titan I might again, too...but I need to know first...does Eren develop at all? Or does he change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back