• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon <insert title soon>

PokettoMonsuta

Cut the subsplicity
Years
Pokemon Apustrolo

Pokemon Apustrolo

Technically, i dunno what an Apustrolo is, so yeah.

Story:

You start off as [Insert the name you choose]. You are just some ordinary kid who basically wants to be a pokemon master. So, you're just standing there, wanting to be a pokemon master. When all of a sudden, you here a crash outside. Whatever that is, you are ready and set to go out there. When you try to leave, your mom says that you have to stay. You then have to find something in the house, give it to your mother, then she will say " go ahead ". Then, when you leave, and you go to the downtown of your town, you will then confront Team Rocket. They are up to no bad. They are actually wondering the same thing. Then, go to the route, and you will see a meteorite. Soon afterwards, you go home and sleep for the night. Then, when you wake up, something unexpected is standing right at your door and that something is gonna start your adventure.

Features:
Everything in Pokemon Essentials
New Land
New character
Seriously cool plot

Whats done:
Making the first town.

Screenshots:
I'll save that for the real thread, so just bear with me here.

Last edited:
Back