• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Liberating the Katsu Region [OOC Thread]

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Signups are still open and must be submitted to this thread or they will be ignored.

Main Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=226412

This is where the players can discuss all things related to the RP. Please stay on topic, follow the rules and have fun! :P

Reserved:
dream's-epilogue

Accepted:
Zeph. - Greg Jarvis
§acred†Beo! - Beo Zyph
Wolf in the Rain - Chris Eaton
雷影 イチロ - Iago Antonov
Roswell - Sierra Christina Gray
Raikiri - Issac Rendell
dc_united - Marcus Alexander Beith
Adâm - Adam Garett de Locke
Mira - Isabel Joy Evans ("Is")
Liacri - Audrey Elyse Dewitt
RavenStar - Sheila Gavrosh
The warden - Paul Stevenso
Sweet_Dreams - Rosary (Sar) Camellia Ryan
Snow Phoenix - Charles "Charlie" Cooke
Ralos24 - Alan Mangrove

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Wahoo! Sequel time!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Rsv me, Mira. I'll have my SU up today ^^ *pulls out beeping katana* I swear it on this awesome sword! :3

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Please Reserve me, ill have my SU up as soon as i can complete it.
remember Inner Demon?

Edit:

Here is the first part of my SU.

Name: Iago Antonov

Appearance: Iago has soft, short, fair blonde hair that sits on the top of his hair and just brushes his eyebrows. His eyes are a cold, ice blue, and at times can seem like icebergs. His skin tone is a nice tanned white. He is muscular due to his intensive training that he does himself, and tries to wear clothes that hide his muscles. He measures in at five foot eleven and weighs something like eighty kilograms.

His common wardrobe consists of Black cargo pants, military style boots that are brown, a white t-shirt with grey stripes and faded Russian letters. He wears a brown and white ski jacket. He usually wears stainless steel dog tags around his neck and a silver analogue watch of his left wrist. He has a pointed piercing below his bottom lip. He has a rugged appearance, short spikes of hair around his chin and long sideburns. He has a large tattoo of a phoenix on his chest as well as two lines of Japanese text on either shoulder.

Personality:
Spoiler:

Background:
Spoiler:

Additional Information: Iago does a lot of martial arts; he is a black belt in Bujinkan Ninjutsu, Brown belt in both Wado Kai and Shotokan Karate.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
And so it returns ='D

Please reserve me? I'll have an SU ready by today =D

EDIT: Okay-dokes =D

Name: Greg Jarvis

Appearance: Since fleeing Katsu, Greg has grown a little more and now stands at a height of 6"3. Greg's skin is a fine, deep pale colour. He has rich green eyes and his hair is a brilliant brown. It is now shorter than it was before, growing outward and backwards. He also has a little stubble now as he approaches the end of his teen years. He has also lost a considerable amount of weight in the three years he has been living on the road, certainly looking much fitter than he did back when he joined the Uprising.

Clothing wise, Greg has opted for a more grown up look than he had before. He now wears a black leather jacket, keeping valuables and posessions in the many large pockets it has. Under this is a plain green t-shirt, which you can usually see as Greg prefers to keep his jacket unzipped. He wears dark blue, bootleg jeans aswell as dark brown boots. Accesory wise, Greg has a watch on his left wrist and above all, a belt with two holsters for his guns.

Personality: Greg's personality has also changed slightly in the last three years. Wheras before he was more kindhearted and negotiable, he opts for dealing with conflicts in a quick, more physical way now. He has also became a little more blunt, not afraid to speak his mind or voice his opinion. He has also developed a habit of sounding quite threatening to his enemies, while not losing his temper and keeping his composure. He hasn't necissarily got nerves of steel, but he is less phased or worried about certain things now than he was before, sometimes even itching for a little action.

This dosen't mean he has turned into a bully or a bad person. Underneath, Greg is still the same considerate, social guy he was when he first met The Uprising at Frosty Gorge. He dosen't neccissarily seek out new friends, however he values relationships and will look out for them. Though he may not show it, Greg still worries about his family above all others, and can break under too much pressure.

Greg's view on pokemon hasn't changed either. He still thinks they are fascinating creatures, and has little trouble in gaining their trust. His love for pokemon is part of the reason he still fights for The Uprising.

Background: Greg always wanted to go on his own journey out in the vast world of Pokemon. His main goal was to gain experience and become a gym leader, however due to the PXS this was no longer possible. He comes from a typical family: a mum, dad, sister, and a new baby sister. They all lived in Frosty Gorge in the Katsu region before the incident three years ago.

[I'll begin this part of the history from where the original RP left off ;)]

Greg managed to sneak out of Frosty Gorge after he noticed everyone else splitting up and doing the same. Once outside the walls, he flew on Krow, his Honchkrow, as far away as he could. With no particular place to go, he reached the nearest port town and took the ship to wherever it was headed. This tunred out to be the Sinnoh region. Much to Greg's relief, this place was unaffected by the PXS - seeming like a haven compared to Katsu. He took this opportunity to travel the region and fulfill his ambition of journeying with pokemon.

Along the way, Greg also made sure to spread awareness of Katsu's crisis - talking with local town halls or police stations. Notices were going up, and demonstrations began taking place in selected areas. Greg hoped he had rallied some support for The Uprising through this - if anyone was brave enough. Additionally, Greg caught two more pokemon during his Sinnoh travels: an Elekid and a Monferno. Elekid has since evolved one stage.

Greg never set the idea of returning to Katsu out of his mind. He still dosen't know of the whearabouts of his family, or the state they're in. He had to go back and save his home - this is his main motive.

Additional Information: Greg has become quite adapt with guns now. He carries two handguns in his holsters, aswell as a rifle on his back. It could be argued that he is like a marksman, skilled in accuracy and able to land shots from a considerable distance away. Also, his voice has gotten deeper too - not dramatically but it sounds smoother than when his voice was still in the proccess of breaking three years ago.

RP Sample: Must I?? *Points to prequel thread* Pweeez? :D':D'

Spoiler:

^Good ol' Greg is here B)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Wolf in the Rain: NUUU! Not the sword! *falls over*
Okay, you're reserved :3

雷影 イチロ: Looks good so far :P

Zeph: Looks great :D Accepted, though if you can think of anything else, I suggest adding a few more sentences to Personality.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Ahhh, I was wondering when it was coming! ^^ I'll have an SU up whenever I can, mmkay? (First I need inspiration for a new chara...>_>" )

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Woo it's back!! I'd like to reserve a spot my SU will be up sometime today :)!

Edit:

Trainer:
Name: Beo Zyph

Appearance: Appearance: Beo is not a very tall person by any standards. He is only 5 foot 6 and some people dont really think he can handle many tough things at his height. He has a very athletic build though. Before Beo met the uprising his face was emotionless barley ever showing any care for anyone or anything other then his partner Blaze. Beo can now usually be seen with a smile. However his eyes remain the same emotionless black they used to be. Beo's hair has grown much over the last three years it's still blonde but instead of being spiked up it is long and shaggy down over his ears.

As far as his attire is concerned he still dresses quite the same way. He wears a pair of jeans that are ripped in several areas. His Nike shoes are covered in mud and are tattered and worn in. Beo how now just wears a long sleeve black under armour shirts, with a dark blue vest over top of it. He has completely gotten rid of the cape as it had several gun shots through it after the battle at frosty gorge.

Personality: Beo's personality has changed drastically since he met the uprising. Before meeting them three years ago he was a very emotionless person, he only ever showed compassion to his lone pokemon Blaze (Charizard). However after spending a year in the Katsu region and seeing all of the wrong things going on with that region he changed his ways. Now he is a very caring person having three pokemon in his team instead of just Blaze. He no longer feels the need to separate himself from others, instead he is now able to work along side others for a common goal.Beo has always had the same fatal flaw though. Whenever he sees someone else in trouble or danger he finds himself not hesaiting and just jumping right in to help them. This usually causes him to find himself in dangerous situations. It may have been the surviving a gun shot wound that has changed his personality, or just the fact of finding a cause to believe in.

On a side note, Beo has a hard time falling asleep at night because when he is alone and it's quite he has more time to reflect on his parents dissappreance and this is the one thing that bothers him, it causes him to have nightmares. If you ever catch him on a morning after one of those nights he won't be as friendly.

Background: Before meeting the uprising Beo had lived in Pallet town. However at the age of ten his parents mysteriously disappeared, the only thing he had left to remind him of them was a pokemon egg his father gave him just days before. The egg would eventually hatch into his best and only friend Blaze. After the disappearance of his parents Beo lived with prof. Oak for a few years before leaving and traveling alone with Blaze. They would eventually find there way to the Katsu region where he would be attacked by members of the PXS and only when Blaze evolved into a Charizard they managed to escape and become secluded in a tiny shack in Frosty Gorge.

After the incident in Frosty Gorge Beo awoke to find he was lying in a cot inside the pokemon center of Frosty Gorge. The Nurse told him he had been shot in the stomach and it just barley missed hitting his liver. He was lucky to be alive, Blaze however wasn't as lucky; he had taken several shots to his wings and body. It would be a month or so before Blaze would regain his strength.

When Beo was finally able to move he left the Katsu region unsure of where Chris, Greg or the rest of the Uprising had fled to. Beo made his way to the Johto region where he began to look for his parents with his trusty pokemon Blaze and Wags. However over the three years of training and searching he hadn't heard of anything about the Uprising but still he couldn't get them or the Katsu Region off his mind, he felt like he needed to return at one point and do something.

Additional Information: Beo has become very skilled in using a small sword which he keeps hidden under his vest.

RP Sample: Do I have to?

006charizard.png

Breed: Blaze (charizard)
Moves: Flare blitz, Fly, seismic toss, Slash.
Appearance: Blaze has a scar over his right eye, as well there are several small scars across both his wings, and however they are only noticeable whenever he spreads them out.
Personality: Blaze's personality is match like Beo's. Before the uprising he only looked out for himself and Beo however after the incident he's personality has adapted to match Beo's, because they both consider themselves lucky to be alive.
History: Blaze was given to Beo by his father in the form of a pokemon egg at the age of ten. He has spent the last 11 years with his trainer and the two are inseparable.
Additional information: May or may not hold the key to the disappearance of Beo's parents.
062poliwrath.png

Breed: Wags (Poliwrath)
Moves: Bubblebeam, hypnosis, Dynamic punch, body slam.
Appearance: Wags looks just like any other Poliwrath.
Personality: When Beo first found Wags he was a scared little pokemon with no guts to stand up and fight. But after spending it's time with Beo and evolving it has become a fighter and more ferocious.
History: Beo first stumbled upon Wags during a battle in Frosty Gorge with Greg. They both found it very weird for a poliwag to be in an area such as Frosty Gorge. During the incident Beo kept Wags in it's pokeball the whole time.
153bayleef.png

Breed: Leafy (Bayleef)
Moves: Razor leaf, synthesis, poison powder, reflect
Appearance: Same as any other.
Personality: Leafy is the complete opposite of the rest of Beo's party. She is overly friendly and is always searching for attention. She will try to always get out of her pokeball when Beo has Blaze or Wags out.
History: Beo met and captured Leafy as a Chikorita outside of Goldenrod City while journeying through the Johto Region. He actually found it next to the daycare which may hint at the fact it was newly hatched and escaped from there.

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

SU ALERT! SU ALERT! Not really, but can I reserve a spot? PWEEEEEZ!! I WEAWY NEED DIS!!! :\ I'll get my SU up really quick, OKsies?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Beo: It all looks great, except you could use a bit more in Personality. Until then, you're pending.

EDIT:
Beo: Looks good. Accepted :3

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
Since I'm so nice I've added some more personality and even a wee bit of other stuff :D

Can I have a cookie now? *Stares with Pikachu eyes* Back off - I got to them first :P

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Wait, since when do you have Pikachu eyes? Didja steal them from Wolf again? -.-
Okay, you may haz cookie nao.

Thanks for being so cooperative, everyone :D

Zeph.

Years
No :O They were lying around from last time ^^

Awesome! :D *Nom* Can't wait to start, btw how do we know where to meet up?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Sure they were...

I believe that Isabel would have found a way to get in contact/stay in contact with the old Uprising members, which means that most would probably meet up before going into the region together.

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
I can has reservation please? My SU will be up as soon as I have the time to put some effort into it, which ought to be in the near future. ^^

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Name: Charles "Charlie" Cooke

Appearance: (To be finished later)

Personality: (To be finished later)

Background: (To be finished later)

Additional Information: (To be finished later)

RP Sample: I'm not filling this out because I know you love me :D

Pokemon
446munchlax.png

Nickname: Munch
Breed: Munchlax
Moves: Metronome, Lick, Body Slam, Defense Curl
Appearance: Other than his regular Munchlax qualities, he has a small scar on his left ear.
Personality: Overall Munch is a total glutton whose dining habits resemble that of his owner. He travels around care free and for the most part never serious. Munch is completely loyal to Charlie.
History: Munch was the first Pokemon Charlie received. One of his friends caught him and gave Munch to Charlie as a joke. The two bonded over a plate of spaghetti and have become inseparable ever since.

Pokemon
317swalot.png

Nickname: Rudy
Breed: Swalot
Moves: Sludge, Body Slam, Yawn, Encore
Appearance: Normal Swalot
Personality: The somewhat sluggish and dimwitted Rudy is only in it for the food. He personally believes that he is the one who is in control of Charlie and that he is the one who leeches food off of Charlie. So what if he occasionally fights as long as he gets fed everyday.
History: Rudy was found in the air ducts of the PXS building as a Gulpin. Rudy stole food from Charlie during his unintentional PXS infiltration. The aftermath resulted in Rudy's equally unintended capture and his nickname "Rudy" for his "rude" behavior. Rudy evolved during the PXS invasion of the Pokemon Center in Frosty Gorge.

Pokemon
473mamoswine-f.png

Nickname: Mama
Breed: Mamoswine
Moves: Ancient Power, Mud Bomb, Ice Fang, Endure
Appearance: Normal Mamoswine
Personality: Towards the majority of the Pokemon (Munch being the exception) she is quite motherly and protective which is why Charlie gave her that nickname. To Munch, however, she is aggressive. From Mama's perspective she is Charlie's love interest who saved her from near uncertain circumstances and will come to adore her even more. She is especially obedient when around Charlie and aggressive towards most women. Munch, who has known Charlie the longest and has a better relationship, is also considered as a rival.
History: Charlie found Mama as a Swinub that was moments away from being deported. Charlie cared for her and the two became attached. She later evolved into Piloswine during a skirmish with PSX mercenaries at a campsite. She evolved once more over the break after learning Ancient Power out of desperation in a battle.

Pokemon
325spoink.png

Nickname: Piggy
Breed: Spoink
Moves: Psywave, Confuse Ray, Psyche Up, Trick
Appearance: Other than normal Spoink qualities, she has a cut on her left ear and one on the right side of her stomach.
Personality: Piggy has an overall distrust of humans after being abandoned twice. It is Charlie of whom she focuses most on ignoring and rebelling against. It's all part of her trashy view on humans and she's sure that Charlie will tire of her and dump her someday. Towards the other owned Pokemon she acts cold. Her ultimate reason for staying with Charlie is similar to that of Rudy (to leech off of Charlie) and because of that she is most close to him.
History: Charlie found Piggy abandoned and beaten up in a dumpster. At that moment she was too exhausted to stop him (she might have refused otherwise) and he caught her with the intention of taking her to a Pokemon Center for treatment. Begrudgingly, she decided to stay with Charlie for the food and his protection.

Will be finished eventually... it's not like I can skip out of it ;.; Cause I know that you have the power to stalk me down until I do ^-^'

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Reservation please~?

I was in the previous one, but I don't know if you remember me since I went inactive for a long time. I'd like to give forum RPing a try again <3

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
Woooh! Thank you Mira!

Name: Marcus Alexander Beith

Appearance: Well tanned, tall (5'11), and athletic, Marcus is the stereotypical outdoors-man, which is odd considering he lived most of his life in the tenements of Saffron City. Possessing stunningly gray eyes and short, black hair (gelled up in a fauxhawk). The sole remains of the life he led are a broken nose which goes a tad to the left, a missing molar, and hard-earned muscles, which he is rather proud of. Due to a lack of resources, he usually shaves about once a week, and therefore has his face covered in black stubble for several days at a time. Commonly, he wears baggy, faded carpenter's jeans, a pair of scuffed, worn out work boots, and a plain white t-shirt and black track jacket with red and white stripes on the collar.

Personality: Marcus has a tough-luck approach to life, which he more commonly uses to hide his complaints against his own damn luck. Hard-working and hard-going, Marcus frequently marches to point where he topples over from exhaustion, always hearing something that tells him to keep going forward. When nobody's around, Marcus frequently berates himself, cursing his luck, his pokemon, and everyone around him for leading him astray from his original course.

He speaks harshly, though more out of force of habit then anything else. His pokemon take his comments with a grain of salt, remembering that he means little or none of the abuse he throws at them. Other people are usually slow to recognize it, however. He is believed to speak in a British accent under extreme stress.

Background: Born in Saffron City, Marcus was far too poor to begin a Pokemon journey, so he started off unemployed and watching Pokemon documentaries and competitive battling, both of which eventually fueled his drive to become a Pokemon hunter. When he was 15 and walking home from a construction site where he worked off the books, Marcus encountered a Pokemon - a Tyrogue that had been abandoned. Not needing a second chance, Marcus 'adopted' the abandoned Pokemon, nabbed his meager savings, and took off down the road.

Unfortunately, he ran out of money in Fuschia City. Not content to starve to death, Marcus began sneaking into the Safari Zone after-hours to steal Pokemon, then promptly sell them to Team Rocket and various collectors to get food, medicine, and more pokeballs.

With some backing from the Rockets, Marcus improved his hunting abilities and was jet-setting around the globe, making off with hundreds of pokemon at a time, and all without the use of complex machinery that most other hunters used, not to mention being pursued by six different police forces. He was once heard to boast, "Gimme a knife, a tree, an Ultra Ball, and some dirt and I can catch the Galaxy." Unfortunately, luck caught him when he was hunting Tyranitar in Katsu, and he was promptly stuck in a country where Pokemon, much less stealing and selling them, were outlawed.
He spent the last two years wandering, stealing what he needed to eat and working off the books or providing muscle for various gangs, keeping his Pokemon a secret, and trying to find a way out of that damn country. Hearing news of an Uprising, Marcus abandoned the gangs and construction sites, determined that his best way of leaving Katsu behind him is to join up.

Additional Information:

RP Sample: Do I really need one? The one I have is a bit... mature language and violence wise for this site.

Pokemon:
Brucie (male Hitmonlee)
Hi Jump Kick
Meditate
Revenge

The most violent member of Marcus' team, Brucie spends most of his time beating up trees and building walls for practice, and beating the crap out of other's pokemon in battles, and occasionally their trainers. Possessing little time for more intellectual pursuits, he nonetheless has a close bond with Hando, much to the surprise of everyone. He obeys Marcus absolutely, and frequently attempts to beat Shaka to a bloody pulp whenever possible.

Resembles a more muscular Hitmonlee except for a rougher, more cut-up and bruised torso from years of one man fighting.

Hando: (Male Tyranitar)
Crunch
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Return

The more philosophical member of the team, Hando is prone to incredible feats of violence, and then quiet contemplation over the most mundane occurrences, which he often shares with Brucie, his more violent foil, not that it does much to alter his companions personality. He regards Marcus as an amusing study, and Shaka with utter contempt. Surprisingly, he is kind and gregarious around many other Pokemon, including baby pokemon.

Resembles a regular Tyranitar, but with several teeth missing.

Shaka: (Female Crobat)
Mean Look
Air Slash
Fly
Poison Fang

The newbie to Marcus' team, Shaka commonly transports Marcus during the dead of night, when most people won't notice a giant, four-winged Pokemon transporting someone across Katsu. Having as deep set a personality as her master, Shaka frequently accompanies her master's angry outbursts about life, luck, and everything else with incessant, annoying crows. Coincidentally, she is unliked by Brucie and Hando, and too a lesser extent by Marcus.

Exactly like a regular Crobat, though a bit malnourished, as a result of Brucie and Hando throwing her food away when Marcus isn't looking

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Gah! My eyes! The goggles do nothing! Somebody took them. Oh well, good thing I got a spare *Pikachu Eyes*
----

Name: Chris Eaton

Background: (Continuing from after Katsu)

Escaping from the Katsu region seemed easy, at least, compared to immediately after. After the escape, Chris found himself in a port, looking for the first ship out of the region. Johto would've been preferable, or even Sinnoh, but fate decided to show him to one place: Sootopolis City. Chris froze as he read his ticket. The next ship wasn't set to leave for another 2 days, there was no way he could stay here that long. For the sake of his Pokémon and future, Chris took the ship, headed to the last place he wanted to be.

Upon arrival at Sootopolis, he kept low, heading to the Pokémon Center for shelter and protection, but what were the chances of running into the last person he needed to see: his mother. Chris's body tensed up as their gazes met, ready to sprint off into any direction, but he didn't need to. Before he could even react, his mother embraced him, immediately sputtering how they hadn't missed one of his televised matches, or how they never stopped supporting him along the way, or how much they missed him.

Tears filling his eyes, his mother dragged him back to the house, the very same he ran away from. Here, he would stay for two months, healing both his wounds and heart. Finally, he again left, but this time, saying goodbye.

His first stop was LittleRoot town, only bringing Dile and Sakura along. Here, he sped through the Hoenn Challenge, earning all the badges in a little under a year, and re-earning the gazes of the battling world. He soon competed in the Hoenn League Championship, winning 9th place with his team.

Not satisfied with the placement, but not disheartened, Chris traveled back to Sootopolis, intent on taking a ship to the Sinnoh league. But not before he got a phone call. Immediately after he hung up his PokeGear, he canceled his ticket to Sinnoh, instead, getting one for Kanto. He was going to take the Battle Frontier Challenge.

Chris took a year and a half to complete this challenge, a lot longer than most, but never losing a battle. His heart soared as his name was added to the prestigious list of winners. However, as prestigious as it was, he continued on, the very next day heading to the Sevii Islands. For the next 4 months, Chris trained on these islands, battling trainer after trainer on the islands, before finally heading back to Johto. As fate would have it, his friend, Professor Elm, needed an aid. Taking the job to repay his friend, Chris traveled weekly around the Johto region for Elm, collecting research and again, battling in the gyms and tournaments around the area. However, every week when he returned to Elm's laboratory, he would stop and change his team, making sure every Pokémon of his got equal time.

During these 3 years, Chris never forgot about what happened in Katsu, and would sometimes lie awake on cold nights, just remembering what happened.

Personality: A sarcastic response is the base for most jokes and conversations he makes. However, Chris now knows when he must be serious, sometimes resulting in an abrupt change of face.

Chris would do anything for his Pokemon, considering each one of them his family. No matter what happens, Chris always tries to keep them happy, knowing that if they respect and care for each other, they will work for each other. Things sometimes aren't easy this way, but it works. Trainers with no respect for Pokemon annoy Chris. While before Katsu, he would just glare at them, he now does something about it.

In the past 3 years, Chris has had the tendency to drift off in thought, inadvertently thinking about everything that happened in Katsu. What he did and how it affected everything. When he snaps back into reality, he immediately goes off to train his Pokémon, to try and get it off his mind. He often comments that it's his Pokémon that keep him going.

Although Chris can be rash in some situations and can get frustrated easily when things do not go his way, when Chris calms down and thinks things through, he is a brilliant tactician. But, if someone is able to get his too mad, he may lose his head. However, he does tend to make hasty decisions if time is short.

Most of the time he switches between phases of extremely good luck and extremely bad luck, making him a firm believer in superstition. Sometimes, streaks of bad luck can make Chris seem like a bit of a klutz and may put him in some awkward situations, especially when it matters the most. Nevertheless, things seem, for the most part, to always work out.

Chris can also be very competitive, especially when it comes to sports and challenges, often going into dangerous or somewhat foolhardy situations. Even against a close friend, Chris will give it his all so he can win. When someone beats him, he'll try to play it off, but in his mind, he will furiously go over for hours what could've gone wrong. Even so, Chris accepts loosing; he doesn't like it, but accepts it.

Working for Elm has give Chris more knowledge than ever, and now knows quite a bit about them, improving his battling.

Appearance: Chris has grown slightly since he escaped; now standing at 6`0`` but still retaining an athletic build. However, he still has medium-long, brown hair that spikes up in the front, flat on the top, and with smaller spikes on the back, although, a strand of it now covers his right eye. A light coat of stubble also covers his face, thicker on the chin than anywhere else. But, despite the minute changes, his eyes are unchanged from the deep blue color.

Nowadays, Chris is always dressed in a pair of faded jeans along with a pair of black and white sneakers. He wears a silver-blue t-shirt with random blue, zig-zag bars strewn around it as part of the design; under a black rain-jacket. Chris never keeps his knife on him anymore, fearing that it would make others feel uncomfortable.

RP Sample: NO SAMPLE FOR YOU! :3

Pokémon: (in party)

Nickname Dile (Di-L)
Species: Feraligatr
Moves: Aqua Tail; Hydro Pump; Ice Beam; Bite
Appearance: Looks like a normal Feraligatr, except for a green stripe across his jaw.
History: Dile was Chris' first Pokémon. After arriving late from Sootopolis, Chris found that all of the Pokémon were already taken. Professor Elm, although he was studying the Totodile, sent the Totodile over through the Pc system for Chris. Dile is always a part of Chris team and has won him many tough battles with his Ice Beam attack. After the incident in the Katsu region, it didn't take long for Dile to evolve into a Crocanaw, and even shorter to evolve into a Feraligatr.
Personality: Despite the recent evolution, Dile has not changed. He still retains the childish and rash personality he's always had, constantly trying to be the center of attention with tricks and stunts.
However, he still is the closest to Chris out of all of his Pokémon, and shares many traits with his trainer.
---

Nickname: Sakura
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: Normal Pikachu. Heart-Shaped tail.
Moves: Volt Tackle, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail
Personality: Sakura is somewhat protective and affectionate at Chris. If someone threatens Chris or injures him, Sakura's cheeks start to spark and she shocks the person.
History: Chris found Sakura as a Pichu in the Johto region. As Chris was walking out of Violet City, he saw a group of trainers torturing a helpless Pichu. Chris and Totodile quickly chased them away, and gave the Pichu to a Pokémon center in Violet City. However, the Pichu was grateful of Chris saving her and decided to come with him. Chris noticed the Pichu's love of the Sakura flowers and named her after them.
After Katsu, Chris never let the Pokemon away from his side, not that she wanted to anyways. She always sits on Chris's shoulders, taunting Dile (now that he can't)
-----

Nickname: Takeo
Species: Buizel
Moves Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Aqua Jet, Razor Wind
Appearance: Although the fur on the top of his head is spiked up in numerous directions, nothing else really separates him from other Buizel.
History: Chris received Takeo from Elm after completeing the Battle Frontier Challenge. Apparently, the Pokemon's previous owner abandoned the Buizel, and with Elm unable to care for it, the Buizel was sent to Chris. Although Takeo loves to fight, he hates to train, making the time spent with him in the Sevii Islands almost unbearable.
Personality: A loner that dislikes most other Pokémon and people, Takeo has been this way since day one. Although recently, he has warmed up to Chris a little, Takeo has a tendency to disobey Chris, going for power over tactics. He's not majorly bothered by other Pokémon, mostly ignoring them. However, he does get along well with Rio.
-----

Nickname: Fiore
Species: Breloom
Moves Sleep Powder, Solar Beam, Focus Punch, Sky Uppercut
Appearance: The three bushes on her tail are orange and red instead of the usual green.
History: Caught as a shy Shoomish lost in the Viridian Forest, Fiore quickly took a liking to Chris. Although at first not much of a battler, Chris helped the Pokémon train hard, hastily allowing her to evolve. Now, she holds the crucial part of being the only Grass Pokémon with him.
Personality: Even though inside of battle Fiore is fierce, outside of battle, she still is the same shy Shroomish Chris found in the Viridian Forest. Over-apologetic and cautious as well, she prefers to stay out of the spotlight when not on the battlefield, standing as close to Chris as possible.
----

Nickname: Haru
Species: Swellow
Moves Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Theif, Giga Impact
Appearence: Looks like a normal Swellow, par one red line traveling from his right eye, to his neck.
History: Haru was Chris's first catch in the Hoenn region, and soon became one of his greatest assets, but greatest liabilities. Despite this setback in personality, Haru quickly evolved in the quest for the gym badges, winning Chris many badges.
Personality: The Pokémon sees itself as being the best out of everyone and thing, and is not afraid to show it. Most of the time, it struts around, showing off its power and pride. Luckily, he doesn't try to undermine Chris, and listens well.
----

Nickname: Ryuu
Species: Gligar
Moves: X-Scissor, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Stone Edge
Appearance: This Gligar is a bit larger than most others, probably contributing to its personality as well. Ryuu also has one fang, his right one to be precise, which always sticks out over his bottom lip.
Personality: Arrogant and egotistical, Ryuu has always strives to be the best. Preferring to be alone most of the time, the Pokémon constantly trains to fulfill this idea. He seems to vie against Haru, possibly because they share the same insane beliefs.

History: Traveling through the Southern regions of Johto, Chris came across this arrogant Gligar. Overconfident and alone, the Pokémon attempted to beat Chris. Although easily defeated by him, Ryuu has now become a vital part of Chris's battling team.

-----
Pokémon at Pro. Elm's

---
Content hidden:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey, my SU is finished, i have put it in Spoilers due to the amount of information.
Hope its good enough. thanks.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Liacri: Of course you may :3

Snow Phoenix: Looks good so far :P And yes, yes I would.

Roswell: You're reserved. Welcome back :3

EDIT:

dc_united: It looks good so far, though would you mind adding at least three more sentences to your personality?

Wolf in the Rain: You're accepted, except that... Takeo, Fiore, Haru, Ryuu and Coatl don't appear to have a moveset *may or may not be blind*

雷影 イチロ: Looks good, except PokeSpeak isn't allowed. Sorry, I should have mentioned it before. You're pending for now.

Last edited:
Back