• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Striking Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Pokemon Striking Yellow
pikaundercons.gif

Intro
Hello i am QuickWhiteSilver call me Silver for short, i was working on this hack,
i saw alot of yellow remakes,
this is my yelow remake in my style,
it contains new tiles, new scripts, new minigames and much more.
now hear is my hack i hope you peoples like it...

FAQ
Q: Did you use a rom base?
A: No i inserted the tiles by myself

Q: Does the pickachu follows you?
A: For now no..

Q: is it exactly like pokemon yellow?
A: You kidding me? hell no

Q: Will there be D/P/PT pokemons?
A: Maybe

Storyline

Pokemon Yellow story

You're a ten year old boy who sets off in a journey to become a Pokemon
master. From your own home in Pallet Town you get to receive your own
Pokemon from Prof. Oak. There's only one problem, however. You're too
late and there aren't any Pokemon left in the Pokemon Lab. they're all
taken by fellow Pokemon Trainers. That leaves you with one disobedient
Pokemon from Prof. Oak's, which he recently caught. Unlike any other
Pokemon it strongly dislikes to be locked up inside a Pokeball, therefore
you need to travel with it behind your back. Its name: Pikachu. Oak
decides to entrust you with Pikachu when there are no Pokemon left.
His grandson, who has received an Eevee and who's been your rival since
you were a baby also shows up to challenge you in a Pokemon battle.
After this both of you go your own way through Kanto to become world's greatest Pokemon
Master. You suscribe for a series of challenges throughout the Kanto
region to obtain symbols, the so called Badges from their owners, the Gym Leaders.
Once you have obtained all 8 Gym Badges you're immediately qualified to
take on the Elite Four and to become the Pokemon League Champion.
However, many hazards cross your path on the road to become a champion.
The crime organization Team Rocket is causing the Kanto region to become
a dangerous zone. Jessie, James and Meowth will try anything to prevent you
from discovering the Team's greatest secret: Mewtwo.

Features
New Scripts
New Tiles
New Secrets
New Maps
Map Remakes
Music Remixes
Sprite Remakes
O/W Sprite Remakes

ScreenShots
Spoiler:

Team
QuickWhiteSilver (ME)-Everything (For short)
Samike360-Scripter

Credits
Ageangle-CSS Design
Kyeldove-Tiles
~Gary-Tiles
WesleyFG-Tiles
Alistar-Tiles

Bugs
Spoiler:

Support Banner
Spoiler:

How is it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
First of all: Drop the blinking.. Felt like having an epeleptic seizure once I saw it.
Apart from that, I personally think your idea lack originality. Graphic seems good though ;D

Years
This hack looks great... But the idea of a yellow remake i think is alittle over used. It still seems good but just not totaly originol

I think its realy cool though that you can do everything. thats awsome. I wish you good luck

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
hmm, I like it...except I couldn't see anything except for the screens. Drop the consistency rate of the blinking, maybe one every second, and highlight or change the color of the font becasue all I could read was pika

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Wth? What's up with the background?! I believe you are using one of disturbed rombases? You need to credit him and the makers on the tiles inside. Also the pink and yellow intro with Pikachu looks really bad. Yellow and orange would look nice. It's generally quite good though, good luck!

Logan

Years
Oops I need to add something. Sorry if you have credited etc. But I really cannot read anything xD. But still, fix it. The boot screen is okay, it would look better if the patches were done the sides like in D/P only, but meh.

Years
First of all: Drop the blinking.. Felt like having an epeleptic seizure once I saw it.
Apart from that, I personally think your idea lack originality. Graphic seems good though ;D

ok, i will change it

This hack looks great... But the idea of a yellow remake i think is alittle over used. It still seems good but just not totaly originol

I think its realy cool though that you can do everything. thats awsome. I wish you good luck

thanks

GET RID OF THAT BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously dude, it made me feel like I was having a seizure. I couldn't even read the text.

the background will be get rid

hmm, I like it...except I couldn't see anything except for the screens. Drop the consistency rate of the blinking, maybe one every second, and highlight or change the color of the font becasue all I could read was pika

same thing,

Wth? What's up with the background?! I believe you are using one of disturbed rombases? You need to credit him and the makers on the tiles inside. Also the pink and yellow intro with Pikachu looks really bad. Yellow and orange would look nice. It's generally quite good though, good luck!

i didnt use a rom base, check the faq before asking question

Another Yellow remake? Wow someone had to say that we don't have enough yellows :D
Good luck but that background is really annoyin' ;)

same thing

Oops I need to add something. Sorry if you have credited etc. But I really cannot read anything xD. But still, fix it. The boot screen is okay, it would look better if the patches were done the sides like in D/P only, but meh.

same thing, background will change

Logan

Years
Well, I couldn't read the faq could I? The background made me blind and two the the whole thing was darkened and the writing wasn't visible.

Alec_

Years
Just curious :3. What's with the houses? The roofs are too small for me :3. But i like the hack. The story seems nice. Goodluck on this. and i hope you would answer my question. xD

~Fairytales.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Actually,i think this is the best Yellow remake i've ever seen.But whats with the following Pikachu?

Years
Just curious :3. What's with the houses? The roofs are too small for me :3. But i like the hack. The story seems nice. Goodluck on this. and i hope you would answer my question. xD

~Fairytales.

what do you mean roof is too small? i dont get it, XD

Actually,i think this is the best Yellow remake i've ever seen.But whats with the following Pikachu?

thanks and i am working on the following pikachu script.. it will take a while

PokeMoon

Proud "Teh New Era" Member
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2009
Todoroki said:
"the idea of a yellow remake i think is a little over used"

And I agree with that; however, I do not own pokemon yellow and most of the other "remakes" end up being pathetic, and nothing like pokemon yellow.
This one actually looks different. I will be keeping my eye on this project :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back