• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stop being so passive!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pretty much what Paladin said.
I'm not submissive. I just don't care. I might playfully hit someone for teasing me or something like that, but only if I know them.

If you're an acquaintance and start throwing insults- that's cool, I don't like you much either.

I usually only pick fights if someone goes after me first. Even at that, I don't always take the fight seriously, especially if it's a friend. A specific guy I know is very aggressive and it isn't rare for him to snap and literally tackle me. It's kind of amusing when he's legitimately trying to hurt me, and I'm just having fun with the fight. {:

Last edited:
Years
Super passive when in public. I thought it could ruin my reputation if I were to become aggressive on taking actions, but I try to stay as nice as possible, unless random insults fly towards me.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
let's be real
when was the last time you people saw me being pushed around
thank you
bye

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I let people push me around and stuff similar, I'm a guy who can tolerate a lot...but if you just say the wrong thing, that's it. I explode in a rage.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
let's be real
thank you
bye
pp,375x360.jpg

I can actually be a really angry person. Not for no reason of course. But i don't like to take bull from anybody really. Ive been beaten by alot of scary people, And i think that is one of the reasons why i don't really get scared anymore of what people can do to me, Or what they think.
But if I'm treated with respect, I will certainly show you the same. I think its just trust issues. Or something like that.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
I let people push me around too much. I don't talk a lot in real life, so I usually just get stuff dumped on me before i get the guts to protest lol

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Age 34
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
I'm very passive. To the point where, at times, it's actually detrimental and can put me in worse situations than I was in to begin with.

That being said, if you hit the right buttons and push me around long enough, hell hath no fury.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm very passive because I don't like to have arguments with other people, though I argue if I have to.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
It really depends on the situation, I'm generally very assertive, I hate people pushing me around but in some situations and with some people I can be quite passive, but there is a point where I'll snap and I end up getting very annoyed and shout at the person trying to push me about.

I think most people figure out early on that I'm not the sort of person to be pushed around, if anything I'm the one pushing others around...

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I'm not passive, but not overly assertive either. I'm not going to let someone control me or influence me in a negative way. I tend to be a really nice guy and I like helping others, but if people abuse that and try to manipulate me, I'm not afraid to put my foot down. I'm not going to let someone insult me without firing a few shots back myself, but I try to avoid instigating a fight.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I'm ridiculously passive; it's one of the things I honestly hate about myself. I have issues stemming back to childhood about wanting people to not be upset with me so I try my best to keep that from happening. Instead, I just keep taking people's crap until I get so mad that I freak out and strain friendships.

I hate that I can't be straightforward when people are rude to me, I hate that I feel the need to be nice to people who don't show the same respect back. I feel like I'm not respecting myself enough to be aggressive.

Rawr. It's something I've been working on for a long time. Maybe one day.

Years
I'm passive most of the time, though when I do need to make a point I'm very straight forward, so much so that I don't really care if it hurts them at that instant. Therefore often times I find myself apologizing, even for the smallest reasons.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
let's be real
thank you
bye

Stop being so passive!
July 31st, 2013 Anonymous
You sound like a douche.

contrary to the belief held by this charming anonymous user (who is soooo tough when no one knows his or her username), i simply hold a very tough exterior

Nakala Pri

Last person who annoyed me got a flick in the eye! Passive is not my style, if someone is irritating me they know! >:D

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
It depends on the situation. If it was someone who has authority, I'd probably just shut up and ignore it. But if it's someone I don't like/who doesn't like me/who's simply annoying, I'd stand up for myself and speak my mind.

Back