• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2012
Hey! I'm new here and to be honest, the main reason I'm here is because I'm searching for someone.

SO if you could just bare with me, that would be great ^_^'

Okay, if you like the show Avatar The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra, AND like either Vaporeon or Eevee, please message me asap.

Thank you! :)

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I used to watch Avatar the Last Airbender, but then real life kinda killed me. I hope you find who you're looking for, and maybe you'll even stick around after!

Years
Welcome to the site! I love A:TLA and LOK so much! Who is your favorite character from each series? You should join the A:TLA club (found in Other Clubs)
Anyways, I hope you find who you are looking for, but you should stick around after! This site is really awesome, and the more the merrier! If you do stay, make sure you read the rules and contact a mod if you run into trouble.

Hope to see you around!

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Hiya!! Welcome to PC, friend! I'm here because I like greeting new people such as yourself to the forums, regardless of whatever the purpose might be! :3 You should give posting around a shot though, it's quite cozy. n_n

By the way, Vaporeon is awesome! But my overall favorite just so happens to be Espeon. xD

Back