• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Shadows of Orre (M) OOC + SU

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nah i think Colosseum and Demonic should be kept seperate this time round. If everyone gets into the same prediciment we will all just get confused.

BET CHAS WERENT EXPECTING DIS!

Disuke, hope ya don't mind but I've voted for you 3 times in the RPC best rp'er awards :D For best character development, most descriptive writer, and for most likely to publish a novel. Also Sheraku is with you in best character development :)

Damn you Seth Zypher, you may have just killed bandana guy. Well, made Maya kill bandana guy. Lol jk, shes gonna kill you. Seriously, she's coming for you buddy. Oh shes coming. Just you wait till I post. Just you wait. I hope you wrote out your will.

Last edited:
Years
Haha, thanks for the vote Nate I didn't even know it was possible to put in ballets. I thought Maya was to kill some scientist, not Seth...yet at least, haha. Team Rocket won't be happy with you.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Yay! I feel loved <3

But in all seriousness, thanks a ton :)

And hurrah! Finally got my first post out of the way. Whew..

And wow.. just when I though Maya couldn't get more morbid.. *shot*

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I forgot to give heights to my characters so I am going to add them in. Kaitlyn in 5'6" while Dalex is 6'5"

Also, I guess my guy would kind be considered a 'good' guy. I plan to show what he really does soon. Then you will be able to judge for yourself.

Years
Kaitlyn is 1/4 foot taller than Seth.

Kumori is a 'bad guy.' Seems to be a lot of bad guys in this RP, but that's alright. It's definitely supposed to have a darker feel to it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Maya isn't a bad guy, also Yuki's light hearted kinda. Well before he goes corrupt and tries to destroy Unova and shizzle but whatevs :)

I'll try to post tonight if possible. Yeah Seth's gonna die. Also Colosseum tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Years
You may attempt to do so, but Seth isn't an easy one to take out of the picture...

From page 15 of the original.
Spoiler:

Alright, I kinda got confused there. Maya was chasing Seth even though he didn't really go anywhere, right? Also apologizing to those who were hoping to get away from the demonic aspect of this RP. Think however of it more relating to the Shadow Pokemon, rather than Demonic entities.

Last edited:

KarmaOver9000

That One Guy
Years
Well let's see how this turns out with Dyre in the picture :3 Btw it is now going really slow were missing like a couple people who are not posting
(Btw im fine with the demonic part, At my last rp site, it was all demonic and i even have a char thats a vampire)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I know some people are taking a little while but not to worry, be patient, things will speed up in time.

It is shadow related by the way, completely not even slightly demonic ^^

Okay I lies, it is a little bit related to the fact that she absorbed the power wit her demonic powers without technology, but the rest is shadow pokémons fault. Also how will Seth react when the shadow pokémon turns normal again? Dun dun duun?!!!!?

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I've been waiting for other who haven't posted to post, but I my get another post in.

Anyways, we can do this with four people to be honest. But yeah, it is only a week or so into the RP and right now it is a bit crazy with exams and holidays.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
For the most part, unless the person quits or you decide, you character probably will not die. So I wouldn't worry about it too much, but it is always fun to make two characters.

My next post will contain a flashback. I do not know if it will be both characters or just Dalex at the moment. It will be marker in the location though. I may have some present time parts in it, but it is mainly Flashback. And it will only be one post.

Last edited:
Years
Also how will Seth react when the Shadow Pokémon turns normal again? Dun dun duun?!!!!?

He'd probably go against his personality and persist on finding out how it's possible, even if it means "befriending" someone who wants to kill him, being his personal goal in life is based around the workings of Shadow Pokemon.

------------------------------------------------

And yeah, there shouldn't be much threat of getting your character killed off without givin' permission to do so, being as that'd be a type of god-modding, but I must also agree that two characters are fun regardless. You can pretty much always have a place to post that way, too. obviously 'cuz you can be in two entirely different places building on two completely different story-lines at the same time.

------------------------------------------------

I don't see how it's going slow, even though, we're only on the second page, a lot of stuff is goin' down;

-"Seth" and Maya are having a stair down in the middle of the street outside the bar. After she egnited herself with dark aura.(Maybe as chaotic as she is right now she dropped her large Diamond she was carelessly holding?)

- Kumori is on the way there now, and she'll arrive in time for the tournament, and she killed two people pretty viciously, too. (I think it's a little funny that Gateon Port has a higher kill count than Pyrite 3/0.)

- Dyre is running back to the scene, outside the bar, and he's got a handgun, if memory serves. Did he run when Maya lit on fire, and that's why he's gotta back track? (Damn that Bandana Guy, look what he started! Maybe he'll get roughed up after all, or is he already gone pissin' his poser pants?)

-Brain, as far as I know, sitting in the bar probably observing the scene, most likely with a peeked interest. (He was interested in Seth being dangerous, and now he's seeing first hand, just how dangerous you have to be in Orre Region to servive.)

-Childhood friends, Dalex and Kaitlyn, are reunited already he was there to save the day, and Dalex managed first kill in the RP to protect Kaitlyn. And introduced himself as Robin Hood the leader of NSBU a "good" Syndicate. (Maybe we'll get the chance to join?!?)

-Maya Aldaine Is just waking up thinking it a normal day observing her surroundings, running errands, through her head. Most likely will also stumbble upon the awkward event, if not more than an on looker. (Unless she's on the opposite side of town?)

-Geoffrey is reminiscing, about his family doing horrible things. Seemingly out of the way, with Rowen.

Don't think I missed anyone...hopefully not, but that leaves a few options;

-Sit back and watch Maya KILL "Seth!" Yes that is given permission *Wink*
-Try and be a hero and interviene. Who knows what will happen if sombody decides that?..I do!
-Countine as you were (Daisuke, ACID, Iceman)
-Hop in where ever you find most interesting (hereto- keeping my eyes open for your SU.)

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm sorry, Sheraku, but I'm afraid I won't be taking part in this go-round. I've got a crap ton of stuff piled on ATM, and I can't fill out an SU quick enough. My sincerest apologies.

Back